Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

wow ++ Romo out for season

bayone

It doesn't even matter though. Their not going all the way. Not that they would've with Romo but with Orton there's almost 0 chance

I'd like to remind you of Todd Collins and the 2007 Redskins. Anything's possible.

I'm not ruling out the Cowboys yet, but if I had to pick a winner in this game, I'd pick the Eagles.

Orton wont be replacing Romo anytime in the future.....It just wont happen, you dont downgrade your roster

That is not what I meant. I meant the media perception that Romo can't get it done in the big game. If Orton wins the game then Romo will never hear how Orton won the big game.

That is not what I meant. I meant the media perception that Romo can't get it done in the big game. If Orton wins the game then Romo will never hear how Orton won the big game.

Meh, I think nothing will change in that regard.....yes media will talk but that wont change anythingm they already talk about how he has not won many big games, I think Romos fate it seeled in that regard. That defense is a mess and they need a knew HC

Matt Schaub is not a back up..  he got BENCHED.

He will start next season for Houston.    Or he will start for another team.

Benched=backup........For the record, I like him as a QB as a starter, Biggest complaint I would have about him if I was a Texans fan  is his mentality after a bad play, he seems to not be able to let it go and that snowballs....Just like it did this year