Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

jerrel freeman probowl

kjyb

Guys, this may be the unpopular post, and You all know I love Freeman.  He has been burnt WAY too many times this year.  I am as positive as can be, but fast backs juke him way too easily.  

There have been games when fans have jammed on the defensive front where Freeman was not in position or missed the tackle...IMO too many times.  Sorry I tend to watch the DL/LBs on every play...OL on  offense.   :)

So if you do not like my answer, I will say I would LOVE for number 50 to make the Pro Bowl because I love this team!!  Good luck Jerrell!!!

Indianapolis_Colts_Logo_Fathead_NFL_Wall

Guys, this may be the unpopular post, and You all know I love Freeman.  He has been burnt WAY too many times this year.  I am as positive as can be, but fast backs juke him way too easily.  

There have been games when fans have jammed on the defensive front where Freeman was not in position or missed the tackle...IMO too many times.  Sorry I tend to watch the DL/LBs on every play...OL on  offense.   :)

So if you do not like my answer, I will say I would LOVE for number 50 to make the Pro Bowl because I love this team!!  Good luck Jerrell!!!

Indianapolis_Colts_Logo_Fathead_NFL_Wall

He has suffered gads of Poor play by the D-Lineman ahead of him.

Chapman is really coming into it, playing more and keeping things Stuffed and Much cleaner up the middle so he can move.

They made Ray Lewis cry one year when they let Goose and some other block eater go. Ray said Waaa, I can`t do my job with all these blockers coming after me. No *!

Freeman played a Really good game at the line and in space today.

Manusky`s D was sound at all positions, congrats to all the coaches and players for executing their assignments. Solid Man.

Chapman, Gordy and McNary played some good ball and improved the consistency of the unit. Fun to watch!

He has suffered gads of Poor play by the D-Lineman ahead of him.

Chapman is really coming into it, playing more and keeping things Stuffed and Much cleaner up the middle so he can move.

They made Ray Lewis cry one year when they let Goose and some other block eater go. Ray said Waaa, I can`t do my job with all these blockers coming after me. No *!

Freeman played a Really good game at the line and in space today.

Manusky`s D was sound at all positions, congrats to all the coaches and players for executing their assignments. Solid Man.

Chapman, Gordy and McNary played some good ball and improved the consistency of the unit. Fun to watch!

Wish I could have seen it.  Thanks for the reply.  I am loving McNary more and more.  He too has the veritable "nose for the ball!"  :)

He won't make it in because he isn't popular.

Sad but true.

He doesn't play for a well regarded defense either.  If the Indianapolis defense was seen as a top end defense then he'd likely have a shot.  But since the Indy defense is seen as not being very good, then he's not gonna get too many looks at the pro-bowl.

On top of that, playing for a small market does have it's draw backs.  

The Giants, Jets, and Redskins sucking gets more attention then the Colts being good.  

right on the money! i say this to all the lewis worshipers here in md all the time. i lost all respect for him as a player when he was complaining on the sideline of a monday night game against the chiefs about being blocked by chief lineman. great players don't do that, they still make plays. people were saying his career was ending after goose and co. were let go. then they drafted gnata and his career was rejuvenated.

Ahhh, yes Brent..... the voice of reason :) 

Ahhh, yes Brent..... the voice of reason :)

If we had lost and Jerrell played poorly....the same folks would have thrown him to the curb!!!

He was better last year...I really think he needs McNary with him.  McNary is one smart man!  I really think he will be a bad a...s in this league....I really do!!   :pass:  :pass:  :pass:  :pass:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet: !!!!

Freeman is close but he's been too inconsistent this year to be considered a probowl talent.  Additionaly they say a player usually makes his first probowl a year after he deserves it.  So, I could see him being an alternate next year and then a starter the year after that.  Assuming he continues to improve and all indications are he will.

If we had lost and Jerrell played poorly....the same folks would have thrown him to the curb!!!

He was better last year...I really think he needs McNary with him.  McNary is one smart man!  I really think he will be a bad a...s in this league....I really do!!   :pass:  :pass:  :pass:  :pass:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet: !!!!

You may be correct, I know nothing about him other than what I can read about him and his two games so far. He was pretty much a non factor in yesterday's game and didn't really do anything of note in his first game other than a nice stunt where he got to the QB a step late.  So I am curious as to what you are basing his ascension into greatness?

You may be correct, I know nothing about him other than what I can read about him and his two games so far. He was pretty much a non factor in yesterday's game and didn't really do anything of note in his first game other than a nice stunt where he got to the QB a step late.  So I am curious as to what you are basing his ascension into greatness?

I feel his size, speed and intelligence is off the the charts.  He can get to the QB at 251 * the best in the league!

This is everyone's opportunity to say I was wrong.....but Coffee, I really hope I am Right :)  I really like his balance....you cannot teach it!!

I feel his size, speed and intelligence is off the the charts.  He can get to the QB at 251 * the best in the league!

This is everyone's opportunity to say I was wrong.....but Coffee, I really hope I am Right :)  I really like his balance....you cannot teach it!!

I am not going to say you are wrong, we all like players sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't.  I don't watch a lot of Army games and what I've seen so far in the NFL is nothing special, that is why I asked.

Although I will say, I don't know how his size and speed can be off the charts since they do in fact have a chart for it his size is 6'0" 251 (according to colts.com) and his speed is in the 4.65 to 4.7 range.

I am not going to say you are wrong, we all like players sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't.  I don't watch a lot of Army games and what I've seen so far in the NFL is nothing special, that is why I asked.

Although I will say, I don't know how his size and speed can be off the charts since they do in fact have a chart for it his size is 6'0" 251 (according to colts.com) and his speed is in the 4.65 to 4.7 range.

I am not gonna say he is a Pro Bowler...just as I said Freeman is not there yet....I like the kid.  I really think he knows where the QB is...and will get there...with Angerer on his way out, we need McNary to step up...

I am not gonna say he is a Pro Bowler...just as I said Freeman is not there yet....I like the kid.  I really think he knows where the QB is...and will get there...with Angerer on his way out, we need McNary to step up...

Everybody knows where the QB is... he has to line up behind the center else he won't get the snap.  But I am starting to see why you think he's so intelligent.  :D  :number1:  :td: