Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

That Chiefs fan was right, Luck has ALL DAY! to throw.

Thats impossible! Satele is the worse lineman evvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrr.

;)

First half, we have the lead, we have the ball, we own the time of possession battle and the turnover difference...this is rare, but great territory

Thats impossible! Satele is the worse lineman evvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrr.

;)

He's still bad, I'm worried that we've not seen anything of Holmes, C is a position if concern going forward.

Lucky break for Hilton to catch that.  Proper blocking to give Luck time and space to step up and that's a TD

I take that back.  The blocking was actually decent

He's still bad, I'm worried that we've not seen anything of Holmes, C is a position if concern going forward.

In my world, bad does not allow a QB to have time to throw. It is obvious that most if not all other than me say that he is not good, but bad...terrible...and sucks.....are not the semantics I agree with. 

My comment was in response to a comment where our QB was having all day to throw the ball. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I tier them thusly:   Tier 1 (Franchise QB) - Burrow, Tua, Herbert   Tier 2 (potential solid starter) - Eason, Love, Gordon, Fromm   Tier 3 (Developmental) - Morgan, Montez, Hurts, Stanley, Huntley, etc.
    • Definitely agree.  Until some news articles came out this past season about Ballard going to watch Love, none of the posters here (or very very few) had even heard of him, let alone thought he was such a cant miss prospect that we had to have!   Also, the way that Ballard likes to keep things so secretive on his draft plans, i'd almost be willing to bet that part of this was just to throw everyone off of who he may truly be interested in, and to get the hype going so that he will be overdrafted by someone else, while we still get the guy we wanted.   Do i think that Love could be a good NFL QB? sure, he might be...but there is just as much a chance that he is a bust or backup at best... none the less, there are so many on this board that think he is the 2nd coming, that it is going to be fun to watch the meltdown if/when we do not select him as our QB.
    • Ballard knows that he will not have this great cap space forever.  he'll agree to a fair deal, but he will negotiate.   
    • This thread is about JB impressions now, not in the past. Also, please try to avoid reacting to posts about JB in the past.  Neither makes for a civil thread.   So, I've removed posts that did the above
    • Good point and I do agree that we shouldn't just believe (I'm changing your wording a bit) ANYTHING just because the media says so.   Again, my point was the difference for Fromm and Manning/Luck, even in the article you linked no one was questioning if Manning had a strong enough arm for the NFL, just that his arm strength was a weakness (and from some other articles I've read, there is speculation that was started by Leaf's agent and media being the media just parroted that rather than reviewing.  And I've also said, I don't necessarily believe the reports about Fromm's arm, just that is what is being reported.
  • Members

• Dokken

Dokken 3,634

• deedub75

deedub75 1,234

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 2,313

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,384

• Matabix

Matabix 134

• Chloe6124