Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

DHB's back in the mix?

I thought I saw him in there.   Perhaps I could've just been suffering from a serious hangover.  

another hit behind the line on TR

Yeah I was really concerned with Satele being back in the mix with Reitz out.  We are probably going to see the OL at their usual today. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Now that would require a definition of when the "season" starts.   Is it training camp, preseason games or just the regular season games?
    • The difference between retiring and quitting in the NFL is simple... A player retires in the off season.  A player quits during the season.  It really is that simple. 
    • I think Pittman is vastly underrated. He could really be a perfect fit as a #2 or #3 WR in this offense. Would give Brissett a big body to throw to that can make the tough catches, and can out physical DBs. 
    • If the Colts lose this week they are officially eliminated, but If the Colts win out they have a 19% chance of making the playoffs.  
    • Good post. I too think getting a notified #1 or #2 WR is paramount in this draft class, with how good the class is. I'm actually more in favor of getting 2 quality WRs, just to be sure we are loaded and ready at that position once Hilton starts declining.    DT is definitely a huge position of need. Once we get a great DT to man the middle of the defense, it will make everyone else look better. I am praying that DT Chris Jones from KC gets free and tests free agency and Ballard goes and gets him. He could make this pass rush great if Turay, Banogu, and Houston stay healthy for the most part.   OL depth is a definite need as well. I for one want Costanzo extended since he still has good years left in him. Then in the draft I wouldn't be opposed to getting a swing OT that can play if either Anthony or Braden were to get injured. Then I'd be in favor of drafting a talented OG that can challenge Glow for that RG position.   Finally at QB, unless a guy is there that Ballard is confident will be a star for us, I'm hoping we don't reach for a QB just to have one challenging Brissett. I do like Love, I just don't know if he is worth a mid 1st round pick, especially if a guy like CeeDee Lamb is available. I think late 1st, early 2nd is where he should go. So I'm holding out hope Indy can get Love with their early 2nd rounder. Or I'd be even okay moving up a bit from the early 2nd to the late 1st to snatch him in front of a New England for example. 
  • Members

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,036

• davidshoff

davidshoff 2

Rookie
    • John Hammonds

John Hammonds 624

• Myles

Myles 2,655

• CamMo

CamMo 925