Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

DHB's back in the mix?

I thought I saw him in there.   Perhaps I could've just been suffering from a serious hangover.  

another hit behind the line on TR

Yeah I was really concerned with Satele being back in the mix with Reitz out.  We are probably going to see the OL at their usual today. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• i somewhat feel the same way, luck took the big money, he should have felt an obligation not to quit his job that he was very well paid for at the beginning of a season, past the draft, and leave his teammates and fans hanging. in my opinion he should have quit at the end of the last season to give us a chance to fill his position. he gave no consideration to his teammates or the fans who made him rich, or regard to the whole colts franchise . indy may lose its fan support and team because of the timing of him quiting his lucrative job.
    • Yes I seen them twice and both shows were fantastic. 
    • Probably one of the worst signings in Colts history.
    • Really like TY really need to talk how many yards he has right now...less then 600 wow.
    • I feel the same.     Bill explains- “I heard about this, and evidently this is our production people on the TV show that were there,” Belichick said, via Pats Pulpit. “I have absolutely nothing to do — we have absolutely nothing to do with anything that they produce, direct, shoot or anything. I’ve never even seen any of their tapes or anything else. So this is something that we 100 percent have zero involvement with. This is something that you would have to talk to the production people about and what they were doing and whatever it was.”   A team really doesn't need a special production video team to record the upcoming opponents sidelines/coaches.  Think about it, someone placed in the stands with an advanced smartphone with tons of memory can take HQ video from the stands wearing normal non team oriented clothing.  They can later synch it up to scouts notes (who was calling plays, how their arm, hands were vs. what was run, down/distance, etc) to see if some gestures tip certain plays... etc. They also have access after a game to All 22 coaches film, to synch the hand written notes up to.     Advance scouts scout every team. They also get the 'scout team' prepped to emulate the upcoming opponents formations/p\lays.     That's a fine.  Big one. They should just hire a college kid with an huge smartphone to film for them...  ooops!  ;)   Every team has advance scouts doing extensive note taking on upcoming opponents, and All 22 video to correlate. OTOH, rules were broken...
  • Members

• JediXMan

JediXMan 40

• Derakynn

Derakynn 1,296

• buccolts

buccolts 3,763

• Filmmaker1

Filmmaker1 0

Rookie
    • DEFENSE

DEFENSE 114