Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

We can hang with anybody if we just execute.  What's been the weak points of the team all season long have the strengths today; defense and OL. 

T-Choice getting some yards

Nice WIN today !!!  I knew we could do it, even tho most everyone had this game penned in as a loss.

WTG Colts !!!!!!   :disco:  :disco:  :disco:

Enjoyed sharing this one with everyone.  Let's get healthy and close it out next week.

have a GREAT week everyone!

Merry Christmas!!

last two games we have held opp. to 10 pts. d is playing great at the right time. Offense looks like it is getting comfortable without Reggie in the game

Regardless of whether we play KC in the playoffs, this is a great win for the Colts.  Win out and gain that ever-needed momentum!!

I was in the 82 degree sun of Siesta Key, FL, but this to me was as sweet as any win this year...I loved listening to Bob Lamey at the pool!!!

Why did the fans not show up?  Our defense did show up in a big way!  Congratulations Colts and Colts Fans...thanks also to Lucas Oil Stadium for the game day thread!!

Colts_logo.gif

Regardless of whether we play KC in the playoffs, this is a great win for the Colts.  Win out and gain that ever-needed momentum!!

I was in the 82 degree sun of Siesta Key, FL, but this to me was as sweet as any win this year...I loved listening to Bob Lamey at the pool!!!

Why did the fans not show up?  Our defense did show up in a big way!  Congratulations Colts and Colts Fans...thanks also to Lucas Oil Stadium for the game day thread!!

Colts_logo.gif

Very good question

Great win by the Colts, winning today 23-7 at KC. Colts have a chance to equal their 2012 record of 11-5, when they host the Jacksonville Jaguars in their home finale at LOS (the stadium). A great win for our Colts before Christmas Day, and GO COLTS!!!!!

What a great win today! Brought me so much joy. If we keeping playing the way we played today, we are going to be dangerous in the playoffs. 

GO  :coltslogo: !!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Let's get off the cliff please. We can potentially have Brissett Hilton and Funchess back as early as this week and if the Ravens beat the Texans then we can get back on top of the division when we play the Texans next week, but first let's take it easy, handle the jaguars, and get back to what made this team formidable. And for the love of God, get a grip with all the gloom and Doom 
    • Yeah since we moved to Indianapolis in 1984 we only have, -a SB win in 2006   -2 SB appearances = 2006 and 2009   -5 AFC Title Game appearances = 1995, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014   -12 Divisional Round appearances = 1987, 1995, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2018   -We were 5-2 with JB and in 1st place in the AFC South in 2019 but yet people still want to complain about our team and franchise.  We aren't the Pats, who gives a crap - they are known cheaters too. We have some spoiled fans in here, that is my opinion. 
    • Lol.  True but it could also be so much better. That’s what makes it tough.  As Colts fans...we seldom have a moment to breathe easy.  We are constantly under the stress of tight games.  We live perpetually on the fine line between victory and defeat week after frigin week.  Not good for the heart if you don’t keep it all in its proper context and perspective in the grand scheme of life.
    • It's tough being a Colt's fan, but it could be worse.  GO BROWNS.   
    • I think T.Y. returns to play the Texans.  He always seems to find a way to play and torture Houston.  Problem is by then it’s very possible that the damage may have already been done.  We have botched what was supposed to have been the lightest part of our schedule while the rest of our division has made haste.  We will be locked in a dog fight for our survival the rest of the way.  
  • Members

• bestQBever

bestQBever 910

• neug3246

neug3246 113

• CR91

CR91 9,067

• bertjones7

bertjones7 105

• Maniac

Maniac 278

• ColtsAC