Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

We can hang with anybody if we just execute.  What's been the weak points of the team all season long have the strengths today; defense and OL. 

T-Choice getting some yards

Nice WIN today !!!  I knew we could do it, even tho most everyone had this game penned in as a loss.

WTG Colts !!!!!!   :disco:  :disco:  :disco:

Enjoyed sharing this one with everyone.  Let's get healthy and close it out next week.

have a GREAT week everyone!

Merry Christmas!!

last two games we have held opp. to 10 pts. d is playing great at the right time. Offense looks like it is getting comfortable without Reggie in the game

Regardless of whether we play KC in the playoffs, this is a great win for the Colts.  Win out and gain that ever-needed momentum!!

I was in the 82 degree sun of Siesta Key, FL, but this to me was as sweet as any win this year...I loved listening to Bob Lamey at the pool!!!

Why did the fans not show up?  Our defense did show up in a big way!  Congratulations Colts and Colts Fans...thanks also to Lucas Oil Stadium for the game day thread!!

Colts_logo.gif

Regardless of whether we play KC in the playoffs, this is a great win for the Colts.  Win out and gain that ever-needed momentum!!

I was in the 82 degree sun of Siesta Key, FL, but this to me was as sweet as any win this year...I loved listening to Bob Lamey at the pool!!!

Why did the fans not show up?  Our defense did show up in a big way!  Congratulations Colts and Colts Fans...thanks also to Lucas Oil Stadium for the game day thread!!

Colts_logo.gif

Very good question

Great win by the Colts, winning today 23-7 at KC. Colts have a chance to equal their 2012 record of 11-5, when they host the Jacksonville Jaguars in their home finale at LOS (the stadium). A great win for our Colts before Christmas Day, and GO COLTS!!!!!

What a great win today! Brought me so much joy. If we keeping playing the way we played today, we are going to be dangerous in the playoffs. 

GO  :coltslogo: !!!