Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Peyton Manning   rigderne ajmse  
    • One guy that hasn’t been mentioned in this thread is Hunter Bryant from Washington. He’s the kind of “receiver first” TE  the Colts are missing right now. Great route runner with hands and speed. And I think he could still be on the Board in the 3rd round. Someone to keep an eye on. 
    • Herbert Eason Fromm/Love   The list is consistent with the notion that I care more about high floors than high ceiling players.  I'm done, with "traits" that can be developed.  Give me good college performance, measured by some basics at the QB position.  Nelson's greatness in college was his high floor he brought to the NFL, not necessarily his developmental traits.   The only QB that really fits that description is Fromm.  The other three have better "traits" that coaches and analysts see as developable.  Puke.   Fromm at 34 or 44, and I'm holding my nose making that selection because I don't like his limited arm strength or height.  If Eason had Fromm's college resume, I'd be all over him at 13.   Overall, none except Herbert are a great fit.  I might just have to settle for rolling with JB another year or hoping some vet becomes available so we can at least have a chance the next couple of years.
    • l. Type a players name scrambled    2. 2nd poster solves and post another    1st up: yponte nnngmai
    • I have to say Herbert is much more impressive in an interview session. No idea how they both are with teammates. Rumors are Herbert is pretty quiet and not a vocal leader. 
  • Members

• RollerColt

RollerColt 1,635

• Nadine

Nadine 7,937

Administrators
    • CantBeStopped

CantBeStopped 516

• stitches

stitches 6,843

• Hoose

Hoose 865