Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Christmas Gift

#87WayneFanHe'sTheMan

I'm a PS fanboy will be forever they were the first disc based system and my childhood game system I won't abandon it for the Xbox like most did its a alright system too but PS was the first of its kind everyone else just followed

After several years after having both the 360 and the ps3, both are good systems. PS3 had a several titles that had superior graphics, the 360 had superior online play. Multi platform games, like call of Duty and most games were made for the 360 then ported to ps3. This often led to more bugs in the ps3 versions upon launch that would be fixed later with patches. Graphics were equal across both platforms.

The ps3 has free online, the 360 cost $60 a year. Some games come with 1month free passes.

The 360 had a few abilities the ps3 lacked as well. I am not hating on the ps3 here either. You can play your own music during gameplay, via hard drive or streaming wifi. The game music is automatically sub planted with your music, except for cutscenes, the music auto pauses.

Another ability online was party chat, four friends can chat, even if they are playing different games.

I'm a PS fanboy will be forever they were the first disc based system and my childhood game system I won't abandon it for the Xbox like most did its a alright system too but PS was the first of its kind everyone else just followed

I have never understood the brand loyalty to either Microsoft or Sony.