Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Christmas Gift

#87WayneFanHe'sTheMan

Look at what Jim Irsay got the Colts players for Christmas.

Indianapolis Star @indystar 13m

What did the #Colts get for Christmas? Xbox Ones, courtesy of team owner @JimIrsay. http://indy.st/19CxVF0

Stephen Holder @HolderStephen 23m

Merry Christmas: Colts owner Irsay buys team Xbox Ones http://indy.st/JPFj6A  via @indystar

This guy has got to be the best owner.

i think its a shame how the media and other people bad mouth irsay..he's a good guy....i never understood why people would jump all down his throat just cause he tweets all the time...smh i mean its his twitter if you don't like him tweeting so much don't follow him....and he is a grown man he can do what he wants...people worry about the wrong stuff.....

i think its a shame how the media and other people bad mouth irsay..he's a good guy....i never understood why people would jump all down his throat just cause he tweets all the time...smh i mean its his twitter if you don't like him tweeting so much don't follow him....and he is a grown man he can do what he wants...people worry about the wrong stuff.....

The man has a good heart and seems to genuinely love and appreciate his teams fans.

I managed to get a PS4. I could've bought an XBOX One as well, but the workers at Target were jerks to me so I opted to keep the money.

I got the xbox one last night but the Holidays will keep me from playing it for a lil bit here. I was going to wait to get it but i figured come lets say July ;) that I might not have a lot of time to play it.

Have you played 1? it's a good system, Im sure ps4 is good too.

I'm a PS fanboy will be forever they were the first disc based system and my childhood game system I won't abandon it for the Xbox like most did its a alright system too but PS was the first of its kind everyone else just followed

Wouldn't matter Jim was buying them not roger goodell

Plus the Xbox blows

No more than the PS, they're both practically the same. Majority of the games are multi platform and you can do the same crap online with both. That's coming from someone who has both. Now a powerful PC on the other hand would blow the Xbox One and PS4 out of the water combined. :)

No more than the PS, they're both practically the same. Majority of the games are multi platform and you can do the same crap online with both. That's coming from someone who has both. Now a powerful PC on the other hand would blow the Xbox One and PS4 out of the water combined. :)

I have to play a PS due to the controller

I can only use my Left hand so I have to play games using one hand and therefore struggle with the XBox controller

I actually have played any games due to the graphics

Ah I see, yeah I could see how the PS controllers would be more convenient for ya. The Xbox controllers are bigger and more bulky.