Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Da'Rick Rogers - All Bark No Bite?

Rob Lowe

Good Job OP by tricking everyone. 

Apparently there is no wrong answer in your mind that Da'Rick is going to be great.

I sure hope you are right, unlike your prediction with Peyton, Rob Lowe.

I was just throwing folks off, my man. You know how we do in Hollywood. We're full of %

Guest TeamLoloJones

Whatever happened to like, you know, letting a guy play a season or two before judging his worth as a player?

"I totally agree"

-Case Keenum

Yep, he should get some time.  The drops are one thing, but if he has to learn how to sharpen his route running very soon.  IMO, he caused the INT.  No place or excuse for laziness.

I actually thought that was a poorly thrown ball on Luck's part. Luck under threw a jump ball to a taller WR, the route looked like a pretty decent post. Might be a lack of timing or something but I am willing to bet if that ball is thrown a little better it is a td 8 out of 10 times or better.

I actually thoughy that was a poorly thrown ball on Luck's part. Luck under threw a jump ball to a taller WR, the route looked like a pretty decent post. Might be a lack of timing or something but I am willing to bet if that ball is thrown a little better it is a td 8 out of 10 times  or better.

I think it was on both of them Luck could have threw it better Rogers could have ran a better route. That said though with Rogers height and jumping ability I am not sure why Luck didn't throw it a little higher.

Whatever happened to like, you know, letting a guy play a season or two before judging his worth as a player?

No No No!!!! If he has one game where he does not get 150 rec Yds and 3 TDs he's a bust and he stinks. One down game and yes trash, get rid of him. Or thats what a lot of people seem to think at least. They don't understand the concept of "Time". Sometimes guys need more than just two games to show what they really are and what they are capable of. People are ridiculous with their expectations sometimes.

I think it was on both of them Luck could have threw it better Rogers could have ran a better route. That said though with Rogers height and jumping ability I am not sure why Luck didn't throw it a little higher.

It was a post. I think Luck put it in the right place, he just threw it a little too late.

Could it be that we were too which to jump on the Da'Rick train? He came out barking old, but we haven't seen him bite yet. Hardly even a bark. Might he not be the next Calvin Johnson/Jerry Rice? Could we be stuck with just another Roddy White/Crabtree/A.J. Green clone?

I see what you did there.....

Could it be that we were too which to jump on the Da'Rick train? He came out barking old, but we haven't seen him bite yet. Hardly even a bark. Might he not be the next Calvin Johnson/Jerry Rice? Could we be stuck with just another Roddy White/Crabtree/A.J. Green clone?

Were you serious when you wrote this?   (Please say 'no', please say 'no', please say 'no')

Were you under the influence of anything when you wrote this?    (It sure reads like it!)

Here's a candidate for silliest post to start a thread in the year and a half that I've joined this community......

Seriously?    Really?

You think we might be stuck with an all-pro level receiver?    PLEASE let that be so.

And there are 31 other teams that would love to be stuck like that........

WTH?!?

If you want people to know you're being sarcastic then you should include something in your post that indicates it was meant as sarcasm.

I did. I made it so incredibly ridiculous that anyone who didn't pick up on that has to be either naive, gullible, or simply stupid.

Here's a tip.....

When you start a thread,  and a number of people don't react the way you expect them to......

It's not them.....    it's you.....

But thanks anyway..........

Everyone reacted exactly as I aimed for them to. Hence why I posted "topic is successful" on page one. I guess you didn't pick up on that. But thanks anyway

Were you serious when you wrote this?   (Please say 'no', please say 'no', please say 'no')

Were you under the influence of anything when you wrote this?    (It sure reads like it!)

Here's a candidate for silliest post to start a thread in the year and a half that I've joined this community......

Seriously?    Really?

You think we might be stuck with an all-pro level receiver?    PLEASE let that be so.

And there are 31 other teams that would love to be stuck like that........

WTH?!?

Here's a tip.....

When you start a thread,  and a number of people don't react the way you expect them to......

It's not them.....    it's you.....

But thanks anyway..........

These are the exact kind of responses I was hoping for.

Da'Rick is God

I would take a AJ Green, R.White, Crabtree clone over DHB any day. plus AJ Green is one of the better WR's in the game. so was White before his injury.