Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who in the NFL is more handsome than Tom Brady?

James

Hey Jules, didn't you say earlier on this topic that you once dated a short or vertically challenged man once? I applaud tall women who do that because a lot of men are too vain to even attempt dating a woman not the same height as them. 

I find that both cool & fascinating: Romantic pairings you seldom see in society. Everything from height differences, to weight differences, to cultural/language differences, to interracial couples. It takes a ton of courage to be bold & endure the odd looks & public backlash that inevitably almost always follows taking such a risk. 

Sorry Jules, if SW1 got to personal there. I do respect your privacy naturally. 

Yeah this guy was maybe somewhere in the 5'6 range. I am closer to 5'9 then 5'8 myself (somewhere in there depending how you measure lol) and with my boots on at times I can appear to be extremely tall. My sister is close to 6 feet barefoot so I have a tall-ish family.

He was a good guy and I think his ex before me was 5'3.We didn't have any issues with the height thing since I didn't feel it was that vast in difference, but I used to wear flatter shoes at times without even realizing it since I didn't want to tower over him in the back of my mind.

I was engaged once years ago to a guy who I thought was the perfect height for me. He was 5'10 and a half. Once I dated a guy for a long time who was 6'4......

Been all over the map in height. Doesn't really mean much in the end. It's about the person. You can be a jerk or a great person if you are tall or short. Problem with some short men is that I do think it can bother them but they won't always say this out loud. Our society is obsessed with the idea of a tall dark strong and handsome prince charming for women.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this guy was maybe somewhere in the 5'6 range. I am closer to 5'9 then 5'8 myself (somewhere in there depending how you measure lol) and with my boots on at times I can appear to be extremely tall. My sister is close to 6 feet barefoot so I have a tall-ish family.

He was a good guy and I think his ex before me was 5'3.We didn't have any issues with the height thing since I didn't feel it was that vast in difference, but I used to wear flatter shoes at times without even realizing it since I didn't want to tower over him in the back of my mind.

I was engaged once years ago to a guy who I thought was the perfect height for me. He was 5'10 and a half. Once I dated a guy for a long time who was 6'4......

Been all over the map in height. Doesn't really mean much in the end. It's about the person. You can be a jerk or a great person if you are tall or short. Problem with some short men is that I do think it can bother them but they won't always say this out loud. Our society is obsessed with the idea of a tall dark strong and handsome prince charming for women.

Well, I am tall (6'1) and handsome in the dark. Does that count?

Exactly Jules. Anna Nicole Smith & that rich old oil tycoon old enough to be her grandfather comes to mind. So repulsive & disgusting IMO.  If that's NOT a marriage for a trophy wife & financial security on the other side, I have no idea what a fake marriage truly is...

anna-nicole-smith-j-howard-marshall.jpg

Martial arts training is a good idea because you may not have time to pull out pepper spray from your purse if you are blitzed by a surprise stalker etc. etc. 

Oh gosh at that picture.....

I know love can happen with anyone at any time but lets not kid ourselves with "some" relationships.

Well, I am tall (6'1) and handsome in the dark. Does that count?

LOL! I can just picture your dating profile as a young strapping lad BHC: Prefers long moonlit walks on the beach & the alluring mystique of midnight black shades for the benefit of all romantic parties involved. Just kidding! 

SW1 is no prince either, but comedians land pretty women all the time. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.  haha

SW1 is no prince either, but comedians land pretty women all the time. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.  haha

Well my biggest weakness has always been Woody Allen films, especially the older ones. So yes a sense of humor can go a long ways with the ladies. :)

Well, his looks is a big part of his image as a footballplayer. Opponents are secretly jealous of Brady.

That's why Suggs is always complaining and talking trash about Brady. It has a certain effect.

Suggs is secretly jealous of Peyton Mannings good looks.