Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who in the NFL is more handsome than Tom Brady?

James

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton to me is good looking but in terms of a rock star who typically has some rough edges whether be a large nose (aka Pete Townsend) or whatever. I saw a video of him with a guitar one time and thought what a natural.

In fact Peyton reminds me of a Pete Townsend- tall and lanky.

think was   1970 stoneybrook University Gym , The Who ,Performing Tommy ,  sat 10 feet from Pete ,   i was still HS , and when he jumped and screamed my name is uncle Ernie in that high pitch & sound so loud I thought my eardrums would pop, Was quite a memorable moment 

Man so many great concerts those days at that GYM

doesnt look like Peyton to me but thats just my opinion

Don't know about Tom Brady.

Wife said Peyton Manning is on her fantasy team.  :-P

She's not a Colt fan or even an NFL fan, but she thinks Peyton is good looking.

Peyton to me is good looking but in terms of a rock star who typically has some rough edges whether be a large nose (aka Pete Townsend) or whatever. I saw a video of him with a guitar one time and thought what a natural.

In fact Peyton reminds me of a Pete Townsend- tall and lanky.

First Brady thread where no mention of Peyton? crickets...

NOPE , check the times , just go to show u read to fast or simply  overlook   the Majestic  PEYTON  ( LOL )

What a great thread. I do think Brady probably stands alone in the looks department but it also helps that he married a super model so it kind of plays into the looks thing. But as a male friend of mine told me several years when Brady was first dating Gisele, he would be dating super models even if he didn't play football. Some guys do have all the luck Rod Stewart.

His looks are also the number one reason that Suggs hates him and that makes me happy. ;)

Super models don't date insurance salesman

I don't know how this thread got started...nor why I even clicked on it...but can we start a cutiest cheerleader one just to kinda even out the hormones lol.

Brady is obviously a good looking guy...and I'm sure there are many others but none as prominant as Tom. I will say some of the stuff he wears and his hair styles can be a little to metro for me...my wife thinks he is very handsome but at his post-game interviews she will definately critic him if he gets to fashionie. She may be a bit biased as she has a thing for Peyton and I have no clue why...I don't think Peyton is very good looking at all...pretty avg but she finds him very "manly".

bahahahahaha haha:lol:

I saw this thread, just "knew" for sure that it was started by amfootball.

But NO :no: it was James :scratch: :hmm: too funny

:) By all rights.....

You are starting to worry me...

He's just making me incredibly uncomfortable actually. :peek: What a profoundly wierd thread.

Now I think the real question is Ashley or Gisele. I prefer to kill my zombies instead of let them hang on to me. I'll go with the Southern girl.

Ironically I'm not remotely attracted to either one of them, but in theory I'd prefer "yeh old college sweetheart who does charitable work and owns part of a sports franchise" over "frighteningly gaunt girl famous for standing around while wierd people take photos of her".  But I'll give them both credit for resisting the likes of a Jessica Simpson.

think was   1970 stoneybrook University Gym , The Who ,Performing Tommy ,  sat 10 feet from Pete ,   i was still HS , and when he jumped and screamed my name is uncle Ernie in that high pitch & sound so loud I thought my eardrums would pop, Was quite a memorable moment 

Man so many great concerts those days at that GYM

doesnt look like Peyton to me but thats just my opinion

Good you got to see them in their prime. I still see them but of course only half is left.

I first saw them in 1969 doing Tommy. Also about 10' away. yeah and when he stepped up to the microphone and belted out with neck muscles stretching I went wow..never seen a singer doing harmony at that level. I was hooked from then on.

True story (unless you want to call my wife a liar lol...and i won't) during college my wife was on spring break and a group of guys approached her and said their buddy wanted to talk to her...so she went over and said hi and talked to him a bit and he asked her to come hang out with them. She turned him down and they told her "he was going to be a big star...he is a good qb" but she left with her friends. She later finds out in a few years it was Eli. She didn't even know Peyton was his brother until she met me and I made her watch all the Colts games. I tease her because she could been married with 100's of millions living in NY and here she is with me in our middle class neighborhood. She said Eli was cute but he kinda stuttered and was nervous about his entourage.....however after she saw Peyton she said she would have went on a date with him.

I tease her how lucky I am to be dating the homecoming queen but it went to whole other level when I found out that story from her and her friends.

my top 5: 

1. Decker

2. Brady

3. Keuchly

4. AP (very good looking for a black guy. no racist)

5. Brady Quinn

my gf thinks victor cruz, eli manning, miles austin, reggie bush, and mark sanchez are hot though. she only knows them cause of new york and cause bush and austin were with Kim K. Very surprised how many girls think Eli's attractive though. It's not the first time I've heard it. 

I like two TEs . . . . Joe Fauria and Tony G . . .  Joe is the nephew of Christian who used to play for the pats . . .

http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap1000000127699/0ap2000000156876

don't know how to post pics . . . so found this link and posted this instead . . . not many photos of him in a modeling role . . .

It's really very easy to post pics and I would be happy to help by walking you through it.

Click on the below link:

http://www.sportspickle.com/2013/09/photo-gallery-embarrassing-tom-brady-photos/nggallery/image/golfing-brady

Put your cursor on the picture you see. 

Then, either make a right click and then click on copy or just use control c.

Return here to post the pic by either doing a right click and then clicking on paste or using control v.

If needed, feel free to post the pic in the above link as often as necessary until you get the hang of it.  ;)

And, if you are still having problems; please let me know and I will try to give you further assistance. .