Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Was Almost Embarrased To Be A Colts Fan Last Night

antipatriot

For the first time I can remember even before Peyton I was embarrassed to be a Colts fan last night. That was the last straw this coaching staff has to go we have gotten steadily worse since Tony left and I know Peyton is not playing this year but we should have at least been able to win one of those close games. Painter has not played that bad but with a team that has many pro-bowlers on it we should be better than 62-7 I dont care if it is the Saints and Drew Brees.

Shame on the coaching staff and shame on Bill Polian for not seeing this when we hired Caldwell and for not getting a consultant to help with drafting lineman all these years.

However all that said I will still watch next week with my Jersey on and hope we pull one out against the Titans.

GO COLTS

This falls completely on the coaches, when peyton was playing he ran the offense (literally came to practice with his own clipboard) so now that the real O coordinator is gone they have the guy who coached the wide recievers and that is no working out. For the past three years they have had the same D coordinator and the defense has been horrible with the wide 9 and cover 2 schemes without big and smart linebackers (poor draft choices for the past few years) but the excuse is its okay peyton will put up enough points to make up for it well that is not okay you should strive to be the best so that is not working out for them. Is there any spark in the special teams I do not even think they practice because there is no blocking schemes for the return. the running game has been bad since a talented running back left (ederin james) and now we have subpar running backs with a bad O line but its okay becasue peyton will get the ball off when they pass (most of the time) in less than 3 seconds so you dont need a running game which has been a problem for a long time. Finally the head coach, what does he contribute he was just given the job off of peytons success now that he is gone the true colors show of the colts and as a fan I am so disapointed to see that a one man organization is a reality for the colts. Solution start over from scratch hire real talented coaches who seem to care. Its not an excuse for a team that will always make the playoffs go winless in one year NO EXCUSE think of what peyton could accomplish with a good team and coaches like New England

still a proud colts fan, but was embarrassed and angered by this loss. they need to step it up! c what are we the rams? the dolphins? no we are the colts! one of the best teams in the nfl! im keeping the faith whether we are 16-0 or 0-16....