Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well, if he believed it then, he's probably back down to reality now. Not saying Pittman is bad at all, but he has a lot to work on. I really like him and think he'll take a big step forward. Even so though, just not sure I want an X as a #1. Not sure it would be pretty if Pittman was drawing the doubles. I prefer a more dynamic #1. Campbell, if he can stay healthy, might be that guy. If not, need a new Z or Z/slot type.
    • Yep, And I think Little is definitely on our radar.  He just strikes me as a Ballard type of target.  If we don't sign a LT in FA I could see Eichenberg or Little being our 1st pick hopefully after a small trade back. 
    • He said it during the draft process - With the Next Pick, I think.  I'm not saying Pittman is the best WR in the class, but Frank must have believed it.    
    • LOL.  You are dug in.     He claimed that the HOU organization had flawed hiring practices because they did not interview Eric Bienemy.      Do you think he should apologize for that?
    • I think Pittman has high upside, but #1 in the class? That's coach speak.   I doubt they make a big move in FA, or take a WR with either of the first two picks, but I could see them grabbing a Z type in mid to late rounds. Guys are going to drop this year because of covid, and there will be a lot of small school guys that got little press. Then add that there is no typical combine, and were going to see some later round studs. 
  • Members