Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Colts win 25-3, makes our 2013 AFC South Champions to 9-5. A memorable and eventful Sunday afternoon for Colts fans inside LOS. Legendary Colts players Eric Dickerson and Marshall Faulk both deservingly are immortalized in the Colts Ring Of Honor! My congratulations also to both Eric and Marshall for their honors! Continue your chase for a home playoff game the rest of the 2013 regular season, and GO COLTS!!!!

I think since we have a lead they are just doing everything.

Oh, OK......like experimenting for the future....well, scrap that one.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• they cant just go from waiver claim to practice squad on another team, he would have to be on their roster a while before they can do that.
    • It will be interesting to see how Watson does without Hopkins. If they won the division again that would show me a lot. Losing Hopkins is a huge blow.
    • That's fair. Watson is mostly due to age, but I think he's finally good enough to lead them to the playoffs. However, they will decline soon with some contracts running out. I see Luck as 32 in football years because I believe he'd be rusty for a year. Just a guess though. I would take Watson too because I feel he's non injury-prone, and that's good for a long-term answer at QB. I would take Luck back in a heartbeat though as long as we didn't have to pay him anything if he retired again.
    • I got my refund notice email today. 
    • Like I posted, I can see the other 3 being rated higher but Watson has only 1 playoff win in his career, never has been to a championship game either. Luck has 4 playoff wins and has been to a championship game. Watson has never had a season where he has thrown for 40 TD's either, Luck has had one (2014) and in 2018 Luck had 39 - nearly 2. Luck outplayed Watson by a mile in their 2018 playoff matchup. So I disagree Watson is better, he is younger but not better. Luck is only 31 so it is not like he is old. Rodgers is even a lot older.
  • Members