Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Colts win 25-3, makes our 2013 AFC South Champions to 9-5. A memorable and eventful Sunday afternoon for Colts fans inside LOS. Legendary Colts players Eric Dickerson and Marshall Faulk both deservingly are immortalized in the Colts Ring Of Honor! My congratulations also to both Eric and Marshall for their honors! Continue your chase for a home playoff game the rest of the 2013 regular season, and GO COLTS!!!!

I think since we have a lead they are just doing everything.

Oh, OK......like experimenting for the future....well, scrap that one.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• "Everyone wanted him to fail so bad". Not really IMO to your post. I could care less about him and I still think at times he may abuse his wife and he has anger issues. She puts up with it because he has millions and they have a kid together. Based on his past I believe he has issues. This here doesn't change my mind about him. They won't have an excuse now when we beat them  . I hope Leonard knocks him silly when he goes over the middle, I would as he is fair game on the field and players know it.   You seem to really defend the guy, why I have no idea. You say she is "a piece of you know what". I think he is too and a proven abuser. 
    • True.  But if I remember correctly Bellicheck sent Bledsoe to the Bills and then started Brady.  That was a long time ago of course and I don't remember what they received in return.  I wonder if there are more current examples of a star player being traded within the same division?  
    • If you say so.  It's not evident from your posts And I accepted that.  I'm just saying their previous method was flawed and their new method is flawed as well. But you are equating real life to the game.  Of course in the game a player is going to increase/decrease based on certain items.  For example, if somewhere were to play Madden 2019 through the 2019 season and then start the 2020 season, players ratings would increase/decrease based on the games algorithms.  But that doesn't have anything to do with real life and an actual players ratings. Wow, thanks.  Again, a lot of the Madden ratings leave me scratching my head. But according to you, it's not the same for every player.  You claimed that for oline it was a cumulative based on all their years but with skilled positions since they have more tangible skill sets, their ratings can be based on less information.
    • The NFL did the right thing. There was no evidence of child abuse and the hospital ruled it a accident. Sure maybe he could of got a couple games from the way that tape came off but they did the right thing. It looks like his fiancé is a piece of you know what. Everyone wanted him to fail so bad.  For the kids sake I hope these two go there separate ways so this kid isn’t stuck with them going at it all the time.
    • I personally don't think a QB has to win a SB to be considered great. If having to win a SB is the standard to make a QB great does winning a SB automatically make a QB great. The answer is no unless you consider Jeff Hosteler, Doug Williams, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Joe Flacco great QBs. Those guys don't even belong in the same conversation as Luck and Marino when considering who is the better QB.
  • Members