Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'd be shocked if we kept three QBs on the 53
    • On any given team, the 3rd and 4th string guys are fighting for table scraps.      But this year on the Colts, it should be even harder to take care of our 3/4.    Because both our 1st and 2nd string are new to the team and the playbook.   So both Ryan and Foles need every rep they can get.   They won’t be giving up any of theirs.      So Ehlinger and Coan are going to have to make the best of a difficult situation.   It may not be fair, but in carefully scripted practices there's only so much to go around. 
    • I agree losing Hill is a huge loss. I do think they take a tiny step back, but they could also take a step forward.    Not a bad pass catching group at all...    RB - CEH is a good catching RB, not that he needs it though TE - Kelce - don't need to say anything here   WR - MVS - solid and quality X JuJu - likely does better with Mahomes over Big Ben...  Hardman - productive guy, and should take a step forward now that he's no longer in Hill's shadow Moore - rook, but I like his chances.   A lot of teams would like to have that group
    • Using unit totals of  RB - 60 TE - 55 WR - 135   Keeping things simple, and only including the top 4 TEs on the depth chart.   Note, most of the depth chart chatter has Ogletree over Woods at this point, and climbing..... citing Ogletree's hands and route running as being more advanced.    I'd also add that there's a good chance that Granson is again used in more of a TE/HB/slot hybrid role, than traditional TE. That doesn't guarantee anything though. We've heard reports of shovels in camp (Hybrid use) but also heard reports of corner routes. 
    • Well it's probably a lost cause to discuss this further then.  Bottom line is you can have one stud wideout but teams will figure out how to remove him on key downs that decide the game.  In today's league you need multiple matchups to allow you to break down a defense and isolate who you want on who for a given look and dismantle them.  If you get to that four threat range and have a QB who can dish it most defenses are gonna break down and the offense will get a fancy nickname in history.   Let me ask you this...  Do you think the Chiefs are a great offense this year?   If you say yes by assumption of they're great every year, I would refer you to their roster.  Who are their top threats in the passing game.  How deep do you think they go?   Way I see it Kelce is a top weapon.  You can ruin players days with him.  But after him there's some question marks.  Hardman?  Ok.  Sure.  Not a huge fan but he's a guy you can get some isolations with.  After that, though, I'm not seeing special.  Maybe I'm too high and missing someone, but I'm seeing two good weapons and an offense that is praying they hit on Sky Moore.  I'd say they go two deep.  Which is not a great offense btw.  So I'd expect their offensive throughput to dip in 2022, and when it does all the talking heads will bag on Mahomes but really it will be they had to run the ball more and protect longer to survive.
  • Members

• lester

lester 77

• CR91

CR91 9,782

• MrPreGame

MrPreGame 8

• stitches

stitches 11,816

• ColtsGermany

ColtsGermany 409

• Four2itus