Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Analyze the offensive line play

theanarchist

I feel like it is said in nearly every thread on this forum every day.

Do you live out of the broadcasting area to watch Colts games?

Yes I do. I realize there is a lot of people commenting the play of the offensive line as a whole but I'd like to get some analysis on each player specifically

I haven't seen every game this year and so I can't really give an opinion that's based on a complete picture. I'd like to hear what others opinions are on the offensive line's play this year, position by position.

If you really want a detailed breakdown, go to Colts Authority. They analyze every block from every player on each play.

The writer admits that he, or no one, really knows the assignments. He just evaluates what they did.

You can't get any better opinions for free.

If you really want a detailed breakdown, go to Colts Authority. They analyze every block from every player on each play.

The writer admits that he, or no one, really knows the assignments. He just evaluates what they did.

This►

I haven't seen every game this year and so I can't really give an opinion that's based on a complete picture. I'd like to hear what others opinions are on the offensive line's play this year, position by position.

cant say how they did by position in the last game, but they all looked better, I hope they are learning to help each other out when needed

Castonzo and Cherilus have both played well, Thornton has struggled but he's still a rookie. Reitz playing good at LG vs the Bengals. Satele and Mcglynn have been absolutely awful this year, by far the worst C/RG combo in the entire league. I believe if we cut Satele and Mcglynn no other team would pick them up not even the Jags, both will be playing in the CFL with Tebow next year.

I checked it out. Pretty good stuff.

Thats pretty amazing. 8-5, division winners, early capture of title, and losses handed to three of the top three teams in the league.

All this with the worst grade possible from 3 of our entire O-line. And we have accomplished this after or while losing

#1 WR

#1 RB

#1 RB

#1 TE

If you add in that Luck has been considered "far less than fully accurate" this season by many, I find this grading, ummm, inaccurate.