Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where is Our GM

so disregard those numbers. Gotcha

They were published in the NY Times article about Grigson and the Colts today. The article is available on a thread here.  :D

Even one of last year’s successful decisions — trading a second-round pick for Miami cornerback Vontae Davis — has come into question. According to Pro Football Focus, quarterbacks have a 106.4 passer rating on throws to players covered by Davis, who has just one interception while allowing a league-leading eight touchdowns.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I think the numbers are accurate, why don't you check on it. I didn't write down the source but I had no reason to believe it was not accurate. I am sure one of the stat freaks here would be glad to let us know where to check or produce a source for us.  :D

I do know through the first 7 games he gave up 1 TD.......checking the rest of the games. I have nfl rewind

I do know through the first 7 games he gave up 1 TD.......checking the rest of the games. I have nfl rewind

1 to Seattle (Kearse I think), 3 to Houston(All 3 to AJ) , 2 to St. Louis (Both to Tavon), 1 to Arizona (Fitz), and 1 to Cincy (Marvin Jones).

Shouldn't we expect this to take a couple of years?

Yes. The offensive line getting better will not happen overnight. He inherited a bad o-line to begin with, but also had to figure out a way to get some weapons around Luck. He took a couple of gambles on players, and some haven't panned out yet. I'm still all for the Richardson trade, as I think next season will be his year to shine.

We're having some growing pains right now, which should be expected. But apparently, for some stupid reason, the majority of Colts fans thought that this was our year to go to the Super Bowl.

Yes. The offensive line getting better will not happen overnight. He inherited a bad o-line to begin with, but also had to figure out a way to get some weapons around Luck. He took a couple of gambles on players, and some haven't panned out yet. I'm still all for the Richardson trade, as I think next season will be his year to shine.

We're having some growing pains right now, which should be expected. But apparently, for some stupid reason, the majority of Colts fans thought that this was our year to go to the Super Bowl.

This team is no closer to a Super Bowl than Miami or Buffalo.  Lots of missing parts. Lots of injured parts. Lots of coaching question marks. But lots of heart and fortitude. And the one big thing we can also rely on, lots of money to throw at problems, which most teams don't have or at least, don't do (i.e. cincy, etc.).