Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South Champions 2013

snkdy

And you have the audacity to bash other Colts fans on here trying to express their feelings/options? Ok, I get it. You've been a fan for 1 year so that makes you a life long fan.

Yeah it's a forum, posters can bash others who bash the Colts coaching staff, personnel or team in general if they please. Hence a lot of bashing going on as long as it's kept within the rules.

A Colts fan saying the team sucks or so so sucks is susceptible to all the same bashing as a fan from another team coming in here saying the same.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They allow pieces of %^&$ to win a division? Holy cow batman. That, and it's been years since I've seen officiating that bad. Sheppard should have his head removed for that 15 yd penalty. That was also a game changer.

Mr. Rabid Armchair fan forgot to take their medication the other day, eh??

So Reggie plays a nearly injury free NFL career to this point for what 13 years and he tears his ACL on a freak play and I am supposed to believe he's injury prone? Give me a break he was the NFL ironman at WR going into that game. He hadn't missed so much as a game since the "playoffs game" by Mora he was anything but injury prone.

I said 90% wayne wasnt then exception