Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South Champions 2013

snkdy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a couple of minutes left, but it looks like Denver's getting the win. We may have lost today, but there's an upside lol...Thank you Denver.

No matter what anyone says, we won the division.  

The Texans are arguably better at just about every position except QB and they tanked.  The Titans are also very talented, and they spent a lot of money in free agency, and they tanked.  

So, forget the excuse that we're in a crappy division - it's still the NFL.

Now it's time to get that train moving the right way.

I've never felt so bad about winning our division. We just might be the worst division in football. AND do not say the nfc east is the worst. The eagles are flying high, and dallas isn't so bad. We have the worst team in the league, the team that was on pace for being the worst in the league, a below average team in tennessee, and possibly the worst division winner in the league.

The Texans are arguably better at just about every position except QB and they tanked.  The Titans are also very talented, and they spent a lot of money in free agency, and they tanked.  

There are worse divisions and we beat the "best" teams this season. We earned it. Swept Tenn also. Way to go Colts!

There are decidedly not worse divisions. The 2013 AFC South may be one of the worst divisions ever.

The NFC North and AFC East is worse IMO. Maybe not by records or whatever, but it's just how I feel as far as quality. Obviously we will be a big underdog first round of the playoffs even at home.

I mean I want it and ill take it but , at what cost for a.first row exit we have another yr of pep and manusky

But we don't know if we're going one and done yet man. :thmup: I mean, it doesn't look good right now, but hey, you never know.

they aren't going anywhere. Get used to it. The coaches can't be held responsible for all of the injuries this year

I agree, they're only responsible for how they get the team prepared to play.  They've had some good and some bad games, just like the players.

Every team in the NFL has injuries, that's no excuse.  But when you look at how many key players we lost (Reggie, Allen, and Thomas alone), it's remarkable that we're as good as we are. 

Well, at least the country will get to see us have our rear ends served up on National TV, so we got that going for us!

You're right.  I'm sure you're getting tired of complaining about our team, it has to be tiring for you.

The Bengals are pretty close to Indy.  They'd welcome you as a fan.