Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DHB has never had 2 receiving TD's in a single game

YOUR GM

It can be argued that Da'Rick has already surpassed DHB's best single game statline, in his entire career, in only his 2nd career game played....

Don't overthink this, coaches. Start Da'Rick next week. Pretty hard to screw this one up

umm u say that to easy pags are very very slow to relize ssomething dont work this kid bin sitting and they kept trotting dhb out their every week, donald had his best game against titans what do pags do bench him, pat angerer stinks so bad , but but but they keep putting the slowest player on our team out on the field in passing downs lol my mind is blown

Despite his 2 TD performance, still lost.

Stats are for espn. Wins are what matter. Good debut game for him, but doesn't matter cause we lost yet again. Back to the drawing board & get ready for next week's game. Hopefully we win that one

So you don't agree he should get the start next week? That's really all that this thread is about. Not happy we lost, but I am happy we finally discovered another weapon for Luck going forward

Stats are for espn. Wins are what matter. Good debut game for him, but doesn't matter cause we lost yet again. Back to the drawing board & get ready for next week's game. Hopefully we win that one

you are joking right

So you don't agree he should get the start next week? That's really all that this thread is about. Not happy we lost, but I am happy we finally discovered another weapon for Luck going forward

I've agreed that he should start since I seen DHB drop that wide open pass last week. But that's not our decision. I saw the plays he made today from the highlights show, he has the same body type as DHB if not better...... we won't miss DHB if we bench him. But we have to see if the coaches think he should start

It can be argued that Da'Rick has already surpassed DHB's best single game statline, in his entire career, in only his 2nd career game played....

Don't overthink this, coaches. Start Da'Rick next week. Pretty hard to screw this one up

hi-res-81966043_crop_650.jpg?1369027297

"Hi Colts nation. This is your offensive coordinator, Pep Hamilton. You make a great point, Mr. HireBruceArians. We will start DHB next game. Thanks for supporting Colts football!"

If only we played him in the first quarter

hi-res-81966043_crop_650.jpg?1369027297

"Hi Colts nation. This is your offensive coordinator, Pep Hamilton. You make a great point, Mr. HireBruceArians. We will start DHB next game. Thanks for supporting Colts football!"

lmao

It's funny because it's probably going to happen. I'm laughing and crying

Rogers had a great game. I'm pretty sure the coaches will bench him next week. The coaches are the problem here. They are just not good. Should just tank the rest of the games and save themselves from embarrassment come playoffs...

Already in the playoffs, so a little late for that. Go to bed buddy

I am all for cutting DHB last week. Seen enough of him and had enough as a Colts fan.

I know this is a DICK move on my part, but this is for the good of the team.  DHB was limping off, so i hope that gives the coaches a reason to not start him.  Bring Whalen back on the 53.  I think DHB is leading the league in drops on consecutive games.  Start TY, Rogers, Brazil.  Reggie needs to put his foot down and tell the coaches. DHB has 1 TD all season.  Rogers and Brazil has 2 in 1 game.  Enough said.  I'm gonna go watch highlights of Rogers and Brazil 100x now.

I know this is a DICK move on my part, but this is for the good of the team.  DHB was limping off, so i hope that gives the coaches a reason to not start him.  Bring Whalen back on the 53.  I think DHB is leading the league in drops on consecutive games.  Start TY, Rogers, Brazil.  Reggie needs to put his foot down and tell the coaches. DHB has 1 TD all season.  Rogers and Brazil has 2 in 1 game.  Enough said.

I can't throw a jab at you, because I too was thinking the exact same thing when DHB limped off. It is sad to see any player get hurt, but the coaches will not leave him on the sidelines and they keep activating him for games. As fans, what else are we supposed to do?

All I want for Christmas is for DHB to never be active for another Colts game. 

to be fair, Arians took them to the playoffs last year

Pagano had more of a role in that than most here would give him credit for.  Arians said they ran Pagano's system and he was always talking to Pagano and following his lead on things he wanted.  Yes Arians had a major role in it but Pagano had a role in it too.

Pagano had more of a role in that than most here would give him credit for. Arians said they ran Pagano's system and he was always talking to Pagano and following his lead on things he wanted. Yes Arians had a major role in it but Pagano had a role in it too.

i don't buy it. All arians

Different team last year compared to this year, without Wayne last year we dont go to the playoffs as much as Luck depended on him

Heck without Wayne the first half of this year we don't make the playoffs.  I highly doubt anyone is going to doubt Reggie Wayne's Hall of Fame status again.  He might very well still be the best player on this team.