Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

.Trent Richardson demoted to the Colts' second-string tailback (merge)

CS Colts Fan

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as George allen ,an old redskins coach said ,when he traded almost all the skins draft picks away for the over the hill gang. THE FUTURE IS NOW.he believed draft picks take too long to develop and many never do, so he traded his picks for old players he knew could play

Good point.  Yet Redskins gave up all draft picks for RGIII  as well.  Thoughts how to win now vary, but it IS the mindset, no doubt. 

Good point.  Yet Redskins gave up all draft picks for RGIII  as well.  Thoughts how to win now vary, but it IS the mindset, no doubt. 

not what allen did,present day skins traded draft picks to get a higher unproven pick,old skins under allen ,only traded his picks for proven players not higher picks and it worked for him

not what allen did,present day skins traded draft picks to get a higher unproven pick,old skins under allen ,only traded his picks for proven players not higher picks and it worked for him

Oh, I agree! I'm just saying everyone feels pressurer to win now, but what each HC feels it takes to get it may very.. sometimes wildly!  Allen vs. Shanahan,,,  With Washington Redskins.

I think taking a chance with DHB though was worth a shot. He is a proven speedster and former 1st rounder, even if Oakland did draft him too early. Luck has a huge arm, and they could have worked a lot of magic together, but problem is we rarely deep bomb, and I'm concerned now that even if we would, DHB would just drop it like in that last game where the pass hit him square in the chest.

imo reggie working with dhb will fix whats wrong, dhb  is going to help us , don't give up