Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Post Game Comments (Merge)

jhcutt

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Megan, October 24, 2011 - Personal Shot at Irsay or Reply to It.
Hidden by Megan, October 24, 2011 - Personal Shot at Irsay or Reply to It.

Yeah, and the worst part. Irsay is a drunk, and a selfish *. And he won't end up doing anything about this.

I think back to the beginning of the season and the team was feeling disrespected because everybody said the Colts are a one man team. I think you can see it in their faces it is starting to sink in that it is true. Next will be how long before there becomes divisions in the locker room. Most importantly is next year when Peyton is back will they have lost any swagger they have had.

I think back to the beginning of the season and the team was feeling disrespected because everybody said the Colts are a one man team. I think you can see it in their faces it is starting to sink in that it is true. Next will be how long before there becomes divisions in the locker room. Most importantly is next year when Peyton is back will they have lost any swagger they have had.

How could they possible not know that they were on a one man team? I mean they were there, along for the ride the whole time.

Where are all the posters who have been defending this coaching staff and front office?

i have been defending Caldwell, but its begining to look like they are pressing the "Suck for Luck" campaign! I dont think the team is this bad at all, but u listen to your coach if you know what I mean.

Let me be the first to say it this week:

Luck.

But Miami may be too much fail t overcome...

Derp. That will fix everything. No way that Luck doesn't become a Hall of Fame QB, nay, the greatest QB of all-time. Standing behind one of the biggest and best offensive lines in the NCAA and throwing to wide open receivers translates perfectly to what Luck would face in the NFL. Luck's magical power will fix everything that ails the Colts.

Derp. That will fix everything. No way that Luck doesn't become a Hall of Fame QB, nay, the greatest QB of all-time. Standing behind one of the biggest and best offensive lines in the NCAA and throwing to wide open receivers translates perfectly to what Luck would face in the NFL. Luck's magical power will fix everything that ails the Colts.

lol..+1 and totally agreed. :D

Of course Caldwell will still have his job, so goodbye I guess? I don't get why fans threaten to stop supporting their team, especially over something so stupid as hating the coach. heck, I know fans of teams who hate their QB, yet they still root for the team week in and week out... Because that's what a fan does.

when manning comes back in a few weeks,

lol

no, if for some reason miami gets the worst record via tiebreak or something, we will trade up for it. only if we are #2 though, if the rams are second we won't go for it.

Edited by Phil J

miami will get the #1 pick, we have no shot at it because when manning comes back in a few weeks, we will win a game or two and Luck goes to someone else. By the way, the 2nd pick in the draft won't be that could.

Do you really think a rusty 35 year old Manning could come back and win with this pathetic team? Did you not watch armageddon tonight in New Orleans? By the time Manning comes back this season, if he does come back, half of the team will be on the IR (most of them volunteering to be on the IR).