Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justin Tuck Says Brady Toughest QB In League

JerodMayo51

People who dislike Brady are like those Nascar fans for years who hated Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson and loved Dale Earnhardt and Dale Jr for their rugged outer appearance but when look at their lifestyles off the field they all live in the same ultra exclusive high end gated communities in mansions with their own chefs and maids where their wives and girlfriends don't do anything....well at least Giselle was already a world famous multimillionaire before she met Brady and she actually pays lots in taxes and isn't like the gold digger in the Will Ferrell movie Talladega Nights like so many wives of athletes are. Giselle pays more in taxes than most the gold digging do nothing wives of most NFL players do combined and contributes more to the economy.

Some fans are so insecure with themselves and their status in society they want to think or call good looking men: "gay" or "fa%^" if that athlete is not an over weight beer drinker because you can't relate to them. It's like some moronic fans look at golfer John Daly as more tougher than Tiger Woods. lol

Brady haters tend to like these types of athletes...

JohnDaly_scratched.jpg

If you're someone who dislikes Brady and Derek Jeter you seriously need to get off the internet and seek psychological help and get a life and stop being so jealous. Fans need to stop thinking and stop wanting athletes to have to come down to your level and sit in a bar with you and drink and shoot the shi% with you and have a pity party.

How much do I owe you for that psychological evaluation?

Do you take Blue Cross?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, amazing!

Rodney Harrison makes a statement that indicates that he thinks Peyton is as good as Brady and he is attacked by some Patriot fans.

Justin Tuck praises Brady and he becomes a premier defensive player and his words are a cool read to Patriot fans.

I think that Brady is a very tough QB who took a licking and kept on competing.

But, I can't agree that he is the toughest.

I saw Peyton return after missing only play with a fractured jaw.

I saw Romo play with a punctured lung and a fractured rib.

I saw Brett Favre being brutalized by the Saints, yet he played until the very end. 

And, there are probably more examples that could be given of a QB remaining tough in adverse conditions.  To rank any of them above another is ridiculous to me.

Hey i dont even think Brady is the toughest QB in the league, but he is certainly tough!  Roethlisberger is tough as nails, heck RG3 played in a playoff game with a torn ACL!  

I just saw this article and thought it was interesting, plus it adds a little salt n peppa to our never ending Manning vs Brady debate haha:)

Its impossible to declare anyone as the "toughest" QB or any player for that matter in the NFL, but its nice to hear it coming from a 2 time SB champion in regards to your QB who comes across as a metrosexual pretty boy.

Hes got the looks and the grit!  and the money....and the wife....      How can 1 guy have that much success lol

haha I love reading these threads I just love watching am consistently defending Tom while everyone proves how dumb some of her comments truly are

This is so spot on lol

We all know BB wouldn't be anything without Tom

But Tom wouldn't be jack sh** if it wernt for BB

Your right lol where would I get a good laugh

Boy you sure are a genius haha

I also love Jeff Gordon and still think Brady is a little sissy beach

Wow, who's the new guy?

Who has apparently not familiarized himself with the forum rules about personal attacks, masked profanity, etc?

Like I said Brady is tough for sure. However saying he's the toughest is nothing short of homerism or ignorance. There are 10+ other QBs who do their job and complain a lot less. All the while enduring just as much if not more physical pain and calls against them by zebras. All this while not being afforded the luxury of Fort Knox pass blocking most of the time.

I never said that Brady is the toughest QB, Justin Tuck said it....  and I don't even agree with him either.

Why would anyone call Peyton that he don't cry and wine and prance around in ugg boots Peyton don't have a rule of his own for being a pansy

Carson Palmer is the one who got his knee blown out against the Steelers and influenced the competition committee to make a rule about going at QBs knees.  I don't understand why everyone calls going low at the QBs knees the "Brady" rule...   his only relation is the fact that he got his knee blown out by Bernard Pollard, but there were no rule changes because of that.. they were already in place.

Most of the quality QBs in the league are playing (or have played) through injuries at one point or another. Broken ribs, busted fingers, torn-up ankles, etc-etc. 

I remember Philip Rivers playing a game against the Pats with a torn ACL...

Drew Bledsoe finishing a game in 1998 (I think) with a surgical pin sticking out of his finger (it had been broken the week before)...

You generally don't get to the NFL by being soft. And if you are a little, you usually won't last too long. 

I remember seeing a video once that I haven't been able to find again... it shows the moment that Justin Tuck mentioned from that first Pats-Giants Super Bowl. He and Brady make eye contact coming up to the line. Tuck nods, Brady nods back... kind of a cool moment. I only saw it once and unfortunately have not ever been able to track it down again.

Hey, I just realized that NE faces the Browns this week. Browns fans must cry knowing the Lombardi Trophies they could have won. I'd cry everytime I saw BB if I was a Cleveland Browns fan, but I digress...Sorry off topic. My bad. Art Modell was a fool. Okay, off my soapbox now.  haha

I wonder if BB loves to crush this franchise everytime he faces them or he thinks of Jim Brown, who always supported BB in Ohio, & feels sad over what might have been accomplished in Cleveland with patience & foresight? I ponder that question a lot actually.  

Hey, I just realized that NE faces the Browns this week. Browns fans must cry knowing the Lombardi Trophies they could have won. I'd cry everytime I saw BB if I was a Cleveland Browns fan, but I digress...Sorry off topic. My bad. Art Modell was a fool. Okay, off my soapbox now.  haha

I wonder if BB loves to crush this franchise everytime he faces them or thinks of Jim Brown, who always supported BB in Ohio, & feels sad over what might have been accomplished in Cleveland with patience & foresight? I ponder that question a lot actually.  

They would def won a SB, it was coming. Precisely, what Ozzie newsome said about owing the Ravens 2000 SB to Belichick during the "Football life - Cleveland Browns" program.

Carson Palmer is the one who got his knee blown out against the Steelers and influenced the competition committee to make a rule about going at QBs knees.  I don't understand why everyone calls going low at the QBs knees the "Brady" rule...   his only relation is the fact that he got his knee blown out by Bernard Pollard, but there were no rule changes because of that.. they were already in place.

That is true but it was modified further after Brady's injury. The Carson Palmer rule is as follows: The new rule prohibits defenders from hitting a passer at or below the knee unless they are blocked into him. The so-called "Carson Palmer Rule" now requires that defenders take every opportunity to avoid hitting a quarterback at or below the knees when the quarterback is in a defenseless position looking to throw with both feet on the ground. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carson_Palmer

After the hit on Brady, it becamse illegal to lunge while on the ground at the Qbs knees which is why I think the hit on Manning during the Chargers game this season should have been a penalty. Here is the rule: The so-called "Brady Rule" prohibits defensive players who are on the ground from "lunging" at a quarterback's legs. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/160081-how-the-brady-rule-will-kill-football

Most of the quality QBs in the league are playing (or have played) through injuries at one point or another. Broken ribs, busted fingers, torn-up ankles, etc-etc. 

I remember Philip Rivers playing a game against the Pats with a torn ACL...

Drew Bledsoe finishing a game in 1998 (I think) with a surgical pin sticking out of his finger (it had been broken the week before)...

You generally don't get to the NFL by being soft. And if you are a little, you usually won't last too long. 

I remember seeing a video once that I haven't been able to find again... it shows the moment that Justin Tuck mentioned from that first Pats-Giants Super Bowl. He and Brady make eye contact coming up to the line. Tuck nods, Brady nods back... kind of a cool moment. I only saw it once and unfortunately have not ever been able to track it down again.

I can't find it either GoPats & I'm usually good at finding rare gems/elusive video too. I'll keep looking. I wanna see that moment again myself. 

amfootball should get a kick out of this actually...

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/justin-tuck-deer-hunting/

They would def won a SB, it was coming. Precisely, what Ozzie newsome said about owing the Ravens 2000 SB to Belichick during the "Football life - Cleveland Browns" program.

I saw the "Football Life" episode in question too Shane. I just would love to hear Bill Belichick talk privately 1 on 1 about that though behind closed doors years after he's retired as a HOF Coach. I wanna hear about his relationship with Tom Brady, Jim Brown, Art Modell, Ozzie Newsome, & if it kind of hurts him that he wasn't permitted to finish what he started in Cleveland. 

Because BB is so close to the vest about everything, that is what makes him so fascinating to me personally. Brilliant, silent type personalities are never talked about enough. JMO. Even when BB says nothing, you can always see the wheels turning. 

I wouldn't recommend that Eric Mangini swing by for a coffee & doughnut snack break though.  haha And for Josh McDaniels, does he have a newfound appreciation for BB being fired from Denver & seeing 1st hand how difficult running football operations for an entire team really is now? 

Lastly, I would LOL if BB said he wasn't gonna discuss SpyGate just to royally tick people off. Rehashing any of that drama is counterproductive anyway. People have already make up their minds 1 way or another. My take: People are just furious that NE keeps winning every season like clockwork & they can't handle that fact that their continued success negates the argument that BB needed those "alleged illegal recordings" in order to keep winning. Just my 2 cents. It's funny, pathetic, & sad all at the same time. 

INDY may be my favorite squad, but I have mad respect for what BB & NE have accomplished since 2000. How could I not? 

"I also love Jeff Gordon and still think Brady is a little sissy beach"--Colts_Fan12

"lol even though Brady is my QB i still laughed out loud when i read this" --JerodMayo51

Uh oh, common ground found between a Colts & Patriots fan...How soon before the Apocalypse arrives?  :lol:  :funny:  lmao  Just Kidding! 

I saw the "Football Life" episode in question too Shane. I just would love to hear Bill Belichick talk privately 1 on 1 about that though behind closed doors years after he's retired as a HOF Coach. I wanna hear about his relationship with Tom Brady, Jim Brown, Art Modell, Ozzie Newsome, & if it kind of hurts him that he wasn't permitted to finish what he started in Cleveland. 

Because BB is so close to the vest about everything, that is what makes him so fascinating to me personally. Brilliant, silent type personalities are never talked about enough. JMO. Even when BB says nothing, you can always see the wheels turning. 

I wouldn't recommend that Eric Mangini swing by for a coffee & doughnut snack break though.  haha And for Josh McDaniels, does he have a newfound appreciation for BB being fired from Denver & seeing 1st hand how difficult running football operations for an entire team really is now? 

Lastly, I would LOL if BB said he wasn't gonna discuss SpyGate just to royally tick people off. Rehashing any of that drama is counterproductive anyway. People have already make up their minds 1 way or another. My take: People are just furious that NE keeps winning every season like clockwork & they can't handle that fact that their continued success negates the argument that BB needed those "alleged illegal recordings" in order to keep winning. Just my 2 cents. It's funny, pathetic, & sad all at the same time. 

INDY may be my favorite squad, but I have mad respect for what BB & NE have accomplished since 2000. How could I not? 

That is what i think as well.

I love Belichick for what he is, on and off the field. Without him, that organization is nothing. 

He makes decisions in drafting, releasing, training, coaching, managing every single player and coach in that building. Thats not a small task.

No one in that building is the same without him. The people who understand football knows that.

He is very attached to the game and has a lot of respect to the game and he loves people who are direct and straight forward.

I am a bit big into zodiacs and it makes complete sense on the personalities.

Belichick is an Aries and so is Peyton :). Go figure. They want to control everything.

Tom Brady is a Leo - another fire sign.

Its just meant to be.

That is what i think as well.

I love Belichick for what he is, on and off the field. Without him, that organization is nothing. 

He makes decisions in drafting, releasing, training, coaching, managing every single player and coach in that building. Thats not a small task.

No one in that building is the same without him. The people who understand football knows that.

He is very attached to the game and has a lot of respect to the game and he loves people who are direct and straight forward.

I am a bit big into zodiacs and it makes complete sense on the personalities.

Belichick is an Aries and so is Peyton :). Go figure. They want to control everything.

Tom Brady is a Leo - another fire sign.

Its just meant to be.

I've never seen football analysis broken down by astrological sign before Shane. You get 4 thumbs up for your originality.  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  Nancy Reagan eat your heart out man.  :D

Pete Carrol ran the Patriots organization okay for awhile, but I agree that BB is in a stratosphere all his own no question about it. 

I wonder if BB loves to crush this franchise everytime he faces them or he thinks of Jim Brown, who always supported BB in Ohio, & feels sad over what might have been accomplished in Cleveland with patience & foresight? I ponder that question a lot actually.  

The Browns' organization of the 1990's is the Baltimore Ravens today since they moved.  I don't think Belichick has any animosity towards the current Browns' organization, completely different people.

I bet most Pats fans would like to see the Browns win a Super Bowl.  Me personally I cheer for the Browns and Bengals when they play the Steelers and Ravens.

Most Pats fans today dislike the Jets, Giants, Ravens, Steelers, Broncos.  Not as much as the Colts anymore since Peyton isn't there.

The Browns' organization of the 1990's is the Baltimore Ravens today since they moved.  I don't think Belichick has any animosity towards the current Browns' organization, completely different people.

I bet most Pats fans would like to see the Browns win a Super Bowl.  Me personally I cheer for the Browns and Bengals when they play the Steelers and Ravens.

Most Pats fans today dislike the Jets, Giants, Ravens, Steelers, Broncos.  Not as much as the Colts anymore since Peyton isn't there.

I hate this upcoming game with the Browns. The mgmt. team that is over there now knows Bill better than anyone. I am glad it is at home.

Hey i dont even think Brady is the toughest QB in the league, but he is certainly tough!  Roethlisberger is tough as nails, heck RG3 played in a playoff game with a torn ACL!  

I just saw this article and thought it was interesting, plus it adds a little salt n peppa to our never ending Manning vs Brady debate haha:)

Its impossible to declare anyone as the "toughest" QB or any player for that matter in the NFL, but its nice to hear it coming from a 2 time SB champion in regards to your QB who comes across as a metrosexual pretty boy.

Hes got the looks and the grit!  and the money....and the wife....      How can 1 guy have that much success lol

Good post. Ben is tough. RG3 hurt his team and himself in that game. Shany messed up playing him.

Rodney Harrison telling Tom Brady to take off the skirt and be a man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSnQrhUKpE

This is from 2009 i think.

Strong words from Rodney Harrison and i think this paints the picture that most NFL defensive players feel about Tom Brady.

your link does not open but from the text of your post my guess is that Rodney was talking about Brady asking for a call for a hit . . . which is different than what Tuck was saying, he was referring to the ability of Brady to take a hit and keep on ticking . . . there are two different kind of "toughness" people talk about one is the ability to fight through pain and other has to do with whining about calls which I don't think Brady does as much as some think . . .

and also given that Brady has played in more games while going into it probable with right shoulder issues is a record in and of itself that will unlikely be broken . . . . just saying . . . :popcorn:

Guess what guys? I'm saying that Ben Rothelisberger is the toughest QB in the league. Do I get a medal like Tuck not that anyone cares about what I think either?

Tuck actually plays in the NFL and has played against just about all the QBs in the league. His opinion. Nothing more.

People who dislike Brady are like those Nascar fans for years who hated Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson and loved Dale Earnhardt and Dale Jr for their rugged outer appearance but when look at their lifestyles off the field they all live in the same ultra exclusive high end gated communities in mansions with their own chefs and maids where their wives and girlfriends don't do anything....well at least Giselle was already a world famous multimillionaire before she met Brady and she actually pays lots in taxes and isn't like the gold digger in the Will Ferrell movie Talladega Nights like so many wives of athletes are.  Giselle pays more in taxes than most the gold digging do nothing wives of most NFL players do combined and contributes more to the economy.

Some fans are so insecure with themselves and their status in society they want to think or call good looking men: "gay" or "fa%^" if that athlete is not an over weight beer drinker because you can't relate to them.  It's like some moronic fans look at golfer John Daly as more tougher than Tiger Woods.  lol

Brady haters tend to like these types of athletes...

If you're someone who dislikes Brady and Derek Jeter you seriously need to get off the internet and seek psychological help and get a life and stop being so jealous.  Fans need to stop thinking and stop wanting athletes to have to come down to your level and sit in a bar with you and drink and shoot the shi% with you and have a pity party.

Man man man man man man. I don't know where to start with this.

There's a lot of people on the internet who don't like Brady or Derek Jeter, the liking of something don't obviously make people a bad person in general. I'm not the biggest Peyton Manning fan in the world, and on this type of scale that would easily put me in the asylum for not agreeing with the majority. I could say the same thing about people who dislike Brees cause I'm a meanie head, but I don't really care if people hate my quarterback or my team and I don't think you should either.

The "get a life" part can be applied to anything, seriously, you need to chill out. You're on a Colts forum after all, what do you expect? Anyone could easily turn that around and tell someone to get a life for following celebs or athletes personally lives, it goes both ways.

Not everyone is going to like the same thing as others in the world, it's what makes us human (besides the limitless amount of mistakes we make in life) and it's a good thing cause this world would be very boring if we all liked the same things and agreed to everything.

The appearance I don't understand. I like athletes based on the way they perform, the looks have absolutely nothing to do with it. That's pretty much like judging albums or books by their covers without reading or listening to them, so I don't understand how all the Brady haters can be Earnhardt fans yet they hated Gordon and Johnson. I don't even watch NASCAR though, so I don't fall in that category (hooray me!)

and who cares about their personal lives? I personally don't and I'm sure not the first quarterback in the NFL would care about mine or yours, so I don't see the point in really defending Brady's woman and so forth, you're bashing a hornet's nest mate, ease up a bit.

I know how you feel, I made a total jerk of myself on here after the Saints/49ers match, and I'm just telling you to chill and relax, don't get all worked up over something this petty. If people want to hate your quarterback and your team, more power to them. Don't let it bother you that bad.

Rodney Harrison telling Tom Brady to take off the skirt and be a man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSnQrhUKpE

This is from 2009 i think.

Strong words from Rodney Harrison and i think this paints the picture that most NFL defensive players feel about Tom Brady.

that was said in jest and rodney harrison texted brady BEFORE he even said that on air and told him he was going to say it.

horrible example, that was a light hearted joke aimed at a former teammate

that was said in jest and rodney harrison texted brady BEFORE he even said that on air and told him he was going to say it.

Yep. Typical Rodney. Always trying to get a headline. He and Dungy may be the worst commentating duo in football.

Everything against Brady is a joke, everything in his favor is real.

Keep going.

Man man man man man man. I don't know where to start with this.

There's a lot of people on the internet who don't like Brady or Derek Jeter, the liking of something don't obviously make people a bad person in general. I'm not the biggest Peyton Manning fan in the world, and on this type of scale that would easily put me in the asylum for not agreeing with the majority. I could say the same thing about people who dislike Brees cause I'm a meanie head, but I don't really care if people hate my quarterback or my team and I don't think you should either.

The "get a life" part can be applied to anything, seriously, you need to chill out. You're on a Colts forum after all, what do you expect? Anyone could easily turn that around and tell someone to get a life for following celebs or athletes personally lives, it goes both ways.

Not everyone is going to like the same thing as others in the world, it's what makes us human (besides the limitless amount of mistakes we make in life) and it's a good thing cause this world would be very boring if we all liked the same things and agreed to everything.

The appearance I don't understand. I like athletes based on the way they perform, the looks have absolutely nothing to do with it. That's pretty much like judging albums or books by their covers without reading or listening to them, so I don't understand how all the Brady haters can be Earnhardt fans yet they hated Gordon and Johnson. I don't even watch NASCAR though, so I don't fall in that category (hooray me!)

and who cares about their personal lives? I personally don't and I'm sure not the first quarterback in the NFL would care about mine or yours, so I don't see the point in really defending Brady's woman and so forth, you're bashing a hornet's nest mate, ease up a bit.

I know how you feel, I made a total jerk of myself on here after the Saints/49ers match, and I'm just telling you to chill and relax, don't get all worked up over something this petty. If people want to hate your quarterback and your team, more power to them. Don't let it bother you that bad.

I agree with what you said.

Everything against Brady is a joke, everything in his favor is real.

Keep going.

I win this argument, Rodney Harrison said this live on the air that he told Brady he was going to say that.  This was obviously a joke and therefor removes all credibility from the statement that I was responding to.

I win this argument, Rodney Harrison said this live on the air that he told Brady he was going to say that. This was obviously a joke and therefor removes all credibility from the statement that I was responding to.

It's not just about this, what about Rodney saying Peyton would have won more SB in his team?.

That's a joke too.?.

You never win against logic.