• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hemorrhoids, the big ones.....

Naked 95yr old woman

Naked 95yr old man

the aforementioned nudes, nude together, together.

Putting up with this for 9 more games.

Losing the remote

Running late, hurrying, rushing to get there, your actually 30min early.

Actually ending up late anyway

As a Patriots fan, this sucks to see the Colts play this way. mod edit the NY JETS.

Our real rivalry is with you guys, the Colts.

One thing I cant say, that has already been mentioned throughout the board.......your coach needs to go. If the Patriots can go 11-5 without Tom Brady, surely the Colts can win a few games without Peyton Manning. This is on your coaching staff.

Manning is not your whole team, you are better than this.

we would trade up a spot for luck. i would bet $$$ on it. no way we stay at #2 and go OL again.

Hopefully, BP does a decent trade. I kinda was flirting with the thought and also hoping that Painter plays decent this year and we can put him in the trade mix, but today's performance just quashed all those things.

I don't even know what to say. Honeslty though how can you suck for Luck and you can't even block for Painter. We need a guard on offensive. We need to get a BIG defensive tackle. We play off the receivers 10 yards because we're relying on our front 4 to do so much. Ok thats fine but why don't we still have a big defense tackle to take pressure and double teams off of our DE's? I know Drake Nevis is hurt, but we still need a bull rushing, pocket collasping, run stuff defense tackle. I know a Colts fan at the game was yelling screen to Sproles the whole game lol

What is worse than 0-7 ? I think what is worse than 0-7 is having a team that has an owner that has no clue that Caldwell is a bum and was a bum choice as a head coach from the beginning. What is worse is having an owner that didn't think to fire Caldwell after the SB fiasco and then topping it off with Timeout Terrible Inc. last year throughout the season. What is worse is having a team that is 0-7 and has a GM in Polian that hasn't drafted well at all for years now and said ok to hiring Caldwell. LOLOLOLOL

I feel like a tool now with my 'keep the faith in our colts' thread.

Don't. Faith must be withheld until next season, but we will be back. If we make the right moves, we will all be laughing silly about this season a long time from now. Heck, we're gonna be laughin bout it next year.

There is no way Coyer keeps his job next season. Coaches just can't maintain their position in the face of such abomination.

Worse than 0-7?

Watching Miami picking our future QB.

mmmmm.....cold KFC. I'm jealous. Share biscuit 'n' gravy?

Sure,...why not?It might be too salty with my tears though.But the biscuit is still good.I keep thinking of that mary chapin carpenter song:'better to dream of you'.The line:"fool me once you are forgivin'...fool me twice and i'm just a fool"....

I feel that way now~. :coffee:

Don't. Faith must be withheld until next season, but we will be back. If we make the right moves, we will all be laughing silly about this season a long time from now. Heck, we're gonna be laughin bout it next year.

There is no way Coyer keeps his job next season. Coaches just can't maintain their position in the face of such abomination.

Worse than 0-7?

Watching Miami picking our future QB.

Speaking of which,they(the fins)flatout lost with intention.I hope this season could end today.Maybe i'll do what elvis did a couple of times and put myself into a deep sleep for a couple of months.

9-7

Stay tuned next week for 8-8!

Next week a loss would mathematically remove us from any real chance at a playoff run and hopefully some acceptance will be granted from this. I think last night really shook the foundations of the fanbase, rattling even the most optimistic of fans.

Next week a loss would mathematically remove us from any real chance at a playoff run and hopefully some acceptance will be granted from this. I think last night really shook the foundations of the fanbase, rattling even the most optimistic of fans.

Sorry, the playoff possibility waved bye bye the second Caldwell took the HC position. This season has been in the works for the last three years. We are looking at the end product of failed management.

What's worse, the realization that the front office is too dumb to realize we have a problem and need an entire new coaching staff / management.

Mid-season coaching changes rarely pan-out.

We should relax and have confidence that the obvious will be addressed in the off-season. The defense is an abomination. Frankly, the entire core of Caldwell's hand picked staff are an abomination and there is no way that this will be overlooked.

Two of the best DE's in the game were entirely neutralized because of the scheme playing behind them. this is a classic and unmistakable hallmark of good players being tethered by a bad scheme.

Relax folks, the coaches are already being shoved out the door, albeit quietly.