Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Amazed Miami Lost Way They Did With 15-0 Lead And 2:44 Left

bayone

winning 15-0 , Denver scores with 2.44 left & no time outs,

Then Miami catches onside kick right into Miami hands but then loses it on way to ground it

Denver scores with 17 seconds

DEnver then gets 2 point conversion to tie

Miami gets ball 1st in OT, both Teams go 3 & out

Miami then has ball again, starts deep near endzone, drives a bit to the 40

Miami QB gets strip sacked fumble, their 1st turnover of game

Denver recovers near the 30 , in FG territory, basicaly centers ball

FG kicker then hits uprights and it turned inside For winning FG

If we lost like that they would say we tanked it

OH YEAH, Miami didnt go for PAT when got TD for 15th point and missed the 2 point conversion and that 1 point meant OT instead of a win if I remember right

Edited by bayone

Stephen Ross has already said that he wanted Andrew Luck. It wouldn't surprise me if the Dolphins are actually sucking for Luck. The bad thing is now we have to hear all the Tebow nonsense for another week, and he's awful.

Why is the media pumping up Tebow like they're being paid to? He looks terrible. He seems to have no sense and only completed a few basic passes (1 good pass downfield) to scrape out a win against a winless Dolphins team. Tebow's throwing motion is the worst I've seen since Vince Young. Watch him when you get the chance. He literally drops his throwing arm down to his thigh as part of a wind-up motion. His accuracy is deplorable and he was a fail pick that Denver paid WAY too much for.

Why is the media pumping up Tebow like they're being paid to? He looks terrible. He seems to have no sense and only completed a few basic passes (1 good pass downfield) to scrape out a win against a winless Dolphins team. Tebow's throwing motion is the worst I've seen since Vince Young. Watch him when you get the chance. He literally drops his throwing arm down to his thigh as part of a wind-up motion. His accuracy is deplorable and he was a fail pick that Denver paid WAY too much for.

I knew the moment Praiter kicked that field goal that the Tebow fans would go nuts and it would magically nullify the three quarters of horrible play. If that was Orton he would have been crucified even if the Broncos won, but because its the almighty Tebow people just overlook things.

Tebow did some good things out there and he is a great leader, but you cannot just ignore the awful three quarters he played. Against a real team they would have got slaughtered.

If you took Sanchez's talent and Tebow's leadership and emotion you would have one amazing QB.

I've been wondering about the media's love affair with Tebow as well. They completely ignore the fact the win was against that superpower (not) Miami with that incredible 1-8 home record going back to last year.

Lol!! That was a Sparano call to go for 2.. He is on the HOTTEST seat in the NFL. I respect and believe conspiracy theories of players like Marshall sucking for Luck. (See him wanting to be ejected fron Jets game and running a sure TD out of bounds) but Tony is not sucking for Luck. This is owner vs owner. Irsay vs Ross.. Caldwell and Sparano suck and are sure to be fired.

Lol!! That was a Sparano call to go for 2.. He is on the HOTTEST seat in the NFL. I respect and believe conspiracy theories of players like Marshall sucking for Luck. (See him wanting to be ejected fron Jets game and running a sure TD out of bounds) but Tony is not sucking for Luck. This is owner vs owner. Irsay vs Ross.. Caldwell and Sparano suck and are sure to be fired.

There is no motivation for players to tank games for draft position. There is only motivation for owners and coaches (and only in consulatation with owners). There is zero motivation for players, though. Keep in mind that if you are a player on an 0-16 team, those high-round draft picks are your likely replacements. The more games you win, even in a losing season, the less likely the draft picks are taking your job.

There is no motivation for players to tank games for draft position. There is only motivation for owners and coaches (and only in consulatation with owners). There is zero motivation for players, though. Keep in mind that if you are a player on an 0-16 team, those high-round draft picks are your likely replacements. The more games you win, even in a losing season, the less likely the draft picks are taking your job.

good point

He does throw very pretty passes to wide open receivers at Stanford though...

yes , and some now say maybe it was the system coach H installed as look what his coach is doing suddenly with alex smith after smith did nothing for years

Question is who goes first

• 2 weeks later...