Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

When Do We Start Wearing Bags On Our Heads?

GoGoColts

I think the organization is well aware of the problems with the team and are doing what they consider to be the best considering losing fan support and dollars is not in their best interest.

Major upheaval in what we all expected this season. Give them time to work it out.

Nah, I find it depressing.........and I'm depressed enough.

besides, it would mess up my hair.

Football is all about winning.......for everyone. Management already knows we are not winning and that fans are not happy.

IDK, kind of reminds me of people who feel obligated to tell other people "you are fat"............as if they are not already aware of this and as if their pointing that all will be a difference maker.

That said, I'd lay odds that some fans choose to do this and they will get on TV.

Next year,assuming peyton is back we are a contender again.

And that is the same thing that was said last year. ‘ we get (insert player here) back from injury and we will be fine.’

and if history is any gage at all it will be the same next year.

I am not sure that wearing bags on our heads will really help. The Polians don't care what the fans think.

And that is the same thing that was said last year. ‘ we get (insert player here) back from injury and we will be fine.’

I am not sure that wearing bags on our heads will really help. The Polians don't care what the fans think.

The insert player here is Peyton Manning a immortal player,anyone else is just another player.

We're not the Saints. This is one bad season, not years of mediocrity. No need to overreact.

Once #18 goes the way of the dodo we will be. (Mediocre, that is, at BEST)

Unless we're fortunate in that the team gets a significant overhaul from top to bottom over the next several seasons.

Edited by Moose Of Woe

I was, the fact that I'm embarrassed to be a Colts fans was purely coincidental.

I'm not embarrassed to be a Colts fan. Seriously, I'm not. Why should WE be embarrassed?

Its just bad play and circumstance.

Embarrassed is what you should be when your team does stuff like a certain team that resides in the "upper right" of the country.

I'm not embarrassed to be a Colts fan. Seriously, I'm not. Why should WE be embarrassed?

Embarrassed is what you should be when your team does stuff like a certain team that resides in the "upper right" of the country.

I'm not actually embarrassed. I even painted my bag blue & white to show my Colts pride.

Really dude? You don't think having Peyton back will be more of a impact than when we were hoping for Gonzalez and crew to get healthy? That is just silly.

True, but I wonder if a bit of overreacting will ensure that we get heard.

That is a great point. Nothing will get Polian's attention, so Irsay's attention is what we need. And the only thing, IMHO, that will get Irsay's attention is either ticket sales (longer term) or public humiliation (near term). Bags on heads would help greatly with the later.

We should be embarrassed by our HC, FO and owner - NOT the team.

I was, the fact that I'm embarrassed to be a Colts fans was purely coincidental.

Embarrassed to be a Colts fan? Embarrassed huh? Perhaps you didn't realize...but nobody is forcing you to be a Colts fan. I support my team win or lose and I'm NEVER embarrassed to be a Colts fan. You should take your fair weather fandom somewhere else. Indianapolis has given you countless broken records, record breaking wins over a decade, a Super Bowl championship, and record breaking playoff berths. 6 bad games based in majority to injuries and the embarrassment starts? Yeah...

Embarrassed to be a Colts fan? Embarrassed huh? Perhaps you didn't realize...but nobody is forcing you to be a Colts fan. I support my team win or lose and I'm NEVER embarrassed to be a Colts fan. You should take your fair weather fandom somewhere else. Indianapolis has given you countless broken records, record breaking wins over a decade, a Super Bowl championship, and record breaking playoff berths. 6 bad games based in majority to injuries and the embarrassment starts? Yeah...

Yeah....Yeah...You tell him!

Everybody else got it, apparently you didn't. I was joking....haha?

I am being made fun of throughout the week for wearing my Colts gear. Don't care, never have, never will. Always a proud fan but I'm just trying to make light of a bad situation.