Colts @ Saints Snf Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we only gave up 13 points in the second quarter. :shrug:

What a pathetic showing and with that body language it will only get worse.

Our defense is built to much on our offense that now that it is not as deadly all the worts are shown.

How our team comes out after the half will tell you everything.

How much can you expect from them though? You can't expect the offense to put up 3 or 4 TDs and you can't expect the defense to shut them out in the 2nd half...

How much can you expect from them though? You can't expect the offense to put up 3 or 4 TDs and you can't expect the defense to shut them out in the 2nd half...

All I want to see is some real effort and not the poo faces we are seeing on almost everyone. The body language is just bad. I do not expect much because they are nothing without Manning, but I just like to see themmstop throwing up all over themselves. At least look like professional athletes.

All I want to see is some real effort and not the poo faces we are seeing on almost everyone. The body language is just bad. I do not expect much because they are nothing without Manning, but I just like to see themmstop throwing up all over themselves. At least look like professional athletes.

Yeah, it wouldn't hurt them to have a little energy. Personally, I would love to be in their shoes, playing in the NFL. I understand the team isn't doing well, but their attitudes aren't helping