Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Da'Rick Time!

Rob Lowe

I didn't expect anything from rogers this game, but the way he looks compared to the DB's and that PI call satisfied me enough. Hopefully, next week we bench DHB and have rogers be our #2. Sounds far fetched but the coaches have listened to almost everything the fans have had to say so far. 

Brazill is doing good. Rogers should play but should not be replace with Brazill

I like what I have seen from Brazil I say DHB needs to be demoted to fourth string and Rogers or Brazil can have the other starting spot.

I still don't understand why we don't run slants or screens to get the ball out of Luck's hands fast.  Our o-line is having issues stopping a four man pass rush right now. 

I like what I have seen from Brazil I say DHB needs to be demoted to fourth string and Rogers or Brazil can have the other starting spot.

I still don't understand why we don't run slants or screens to get the ball out of Luck's hands fast.  Our o-line is having issues stopping a four man pass rush right now. 

From what I've seen, the D gets too much push, and clog the short throwing lanes. When Luck tries, the D lineman raise their arms and deflect the pass quite often.  Luck needs throwing lanes, or he's going to have to learn to loft it over the line and LB's.

From what I've seen, the D gets too much push, and clog the short throwing lanes. When Luck tries, the D lineman raise their arms and deflect the pass quite often.  Luck needs throwing lanes, or he's going to have to learn to loft it over the line and LB's.

Like I said earlier this thread it's not o-line time which is the bigger issue. 

With that said, the Colts need to do more to help Luck get the ball out quicker because it's clear the line can't hold up to give him the time or the lanes to go down the field.  The other team getting heat on the QB when the other team is blitzing when they are doing it with a simple four man front is embarrassing. 

Our o-line is having issues stopping a four man pass rush right now.

That is just too depressing, but true......................................................................................................................................................................................................:......................

That is just too depressing, but true......................................................................................................................................................................................................:......................

The more depressing part they benched the public whipping boy like all the would be coaches on here called for and the line got worse meaning McGlynn might really be the best of what we have at the moment...

DaRick was targeted on one play and he drew a PA call when he beat the defender a ways downfield. Think he and Brazil need to be the main guys on the field with TY at this point.

Rogers is more of a complete reciever in terms of his raw talent and physical tools.

DaRick was targeted on one play and he drew a PA call when he beat the defender a ways downfield. Think he and Brazil need to be the main guys on the field with TY at this point.

Rogers is more of a complete reciever in terms of his raw talent and physical tools.

Agreed, those are who should be our top 3 WRs. Also DHB should be benched and Whalen should be brought back up to be our WR4 because although he is nothing special he has caught more balls than DHB and for sure has made more important plays.