Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

He did do better than T-rich, can't you see that? Is it also your position that DHB has hands of gold?

Before browns little success on the last drive TRich had almost as many yards as brown with less carries today

Congrats to all.  Good game by Defense.  If the game only consisted of one offensive series, I would say great game offense too.  Aw hell, I'll just not think about the rest and enjoy that our beloved Colts won!!!

Before browns little success on the last drive TRich had almost as many yards as brown with less carries today

A game is 60 minutes, no?

Got to bench DHB, play more Rogers.

C'mon, Grigs.  If Chuck won't make a move then just cut DHB.  Make it happen.

Have a GREAT week everyone.

Go Colts.  All day, every day!

Good thing the Titans O fell apart during the same time period as our lol.

Forget it I give up on you people

You guys started it.....but do me a favor, look at the body of work of completed games thus far, I think the numbers speak for themselves, kind of like DHB's number of dropped passes.

Now, I hold hope T-Rich will improve, but he's no Edge, and he's no Addai, and this season thus far, he's no DB.

Good game, we came away with the win !!!  We definitely need an upgrade on the O line, but I will celebrate the win !!!  

Nice spending the afternoon here with everyone again :)

We have seen all we can take of Heyward-Bey. Bench him for Rogers... or we riot. Pitchforks, torches, and all.

You guys started it.....but do me a favor, look at the body of work of completed games thus far, I think the numbers speak for themselves, kind of like DHB's number of dropped passes.

Now, I hold hope T-Rich will improve, but he's no Edge, and he's no Addai, and this season thus far, he's no DB.

I hope he never becomes Addai lol.

Phew, that was a good one.  Very frustrating to see Luck get sacked 5x, make bad throws, DHB drop a wide open critical catch, OL stink it up.  D had a decent effort overall with the turnovers and btw Freeman is a phenomenal player.

Great win by the Colts, they are back on the win column with a 8-4 record, and if they win the rest of their games, Colts gave a chance to better their regular season record from last year by a game at 12-4, and defend their AFC South title. Finally scored a TD with that run by Donald Brown to win 22-14. Until next Sunday, GO COLTS !!!!!