Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Dude.....    you were going on and on about how good Wentz had played.   Clearly better in 21 than in 20.   And clearly the credit goes to Frank.    And when I simply pointed out that you were actually giving Reich a compliment --- you got all *.    Because I correctly used YOUR WORDS to show that Reich had done a good job.    And the very idea that you had inadvertantly given Reich a compliment infuriated you.   You couldn't admit it.    But he had done a good job, for the 5th straight year.   You're the same guy who loves to say Reich with 4 QB's in 4 years is old and tired.    Not to anyone who covers football as a profession.    They're impressed.     Now you say no one takes the nickname of QB Whisperer seriously.    I simply asked you to name names.    Tell me who?    And you couldn't.    Not one name.    That's just you projecting your opinion onto everyone else.    If you think that,  other people must think that.    And you couldn't give me one name.      In another post, you even called Reich a nicer version of Chuck Pagano?!?     You can't even get your insults right!    Pagano WAS a nice guy.    Everyone liked him.    Players and coaches.    The one person who didn't like him was Ryan Grigson.    When push came to shove,  who did Irsay side with?     Pagano over Grigson.     For a guy who claims to know the Colts and follows the Colts you sure don't seem to know too much about them.   Finally....    you know so little, you even try to make fun of high completion percentage and low interceptiion percentage.   Those are good things, not bad.    Who does that?    Who?   Only you, ES,  only you.   
    • Speaking of LOL?!?         Once again the English language fails you.    You're reading comprehension is astoundingly bad.   My reference to the lesser value of Day 3 picks was talking ONLY about using them on a guy who is a candidate to be a back-up quarterback.     Period.    Full stop.    If you hit on a Day 3 QB, the value is enormous.   If you miss, the investment is small.   Certainly less than teams who use a 2 or a 3 on a potential backup.     Is this really that hard?    Of course not.   I literally gave you an open book test with the correct answers marked,  but since it disagrees with your narrative,  it can't be wrong,   because YOU can never be wrong.      I even spelled it out telling you that Ballard and the scouts didn't reference Johnson as a DE.    They said he was a bit of a tweener between the 1 and the 3,  with 1 being the more likely landing spot.     So you're not disagreeing with me.    You're disagreeing with the Colt front office.    But, you being you,  you know better!     Been that way since the day you arrived.   Quick!   Go run and find more Next Gen stats....    I'm sure you've got them.    Unless of course they disagree with you.   And you wonder why we couldn't even talk about Covid?      Dear God.....     
    • Biff was a cool dude. Thanks for the compliment. You must be great at poker, that 1 comment alone annoyed you lol.
    • Believe me, I’m not defending the system we run.   I don’t like it.   Never have.   Since the day Ballard said this was the system he preferred.   But for me it is what it is.   Out of my control.    As for passive,  the person I’ve been discussing this with has been referring to the DL, not other positions like corner.   I’m not a fan if playing 8-10 yards off.   We’ve been burned plenty with this in the 4 years we’ve run it.      While I may not like the system we run, I don’t think Flus is a bad coach.   He just doesn’t run the system I prefer.  And for all the criticism he takes here, the guy just got the ultimate promotion.   And the guy Ballard brought in runs a system that is close to what Flus ran.   4 down lineman, drop 7 on passing downs.   Rarely blitz.   Everyone flies to the ball on all downs.  This is what Ballard wants.  And here we are. 
  • Members

• Chucklez

Chucklez 594

• MrTripleC

MrTripleC 10

Rookie
    • Kirie89

Kirie89 6

• PeytsBlocker

PeytsBlocker 28

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 13,870