Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• I wanted both teams to win so that was hard! I obviously wanted Eli’s return to be a win. Guy is great. A legend. He deserves a ride into the sunset or 1 last stand if that’s what he decides.   The Eagles also deserve it because they get down and out every year at this time but never quit. I thought they were going to win that Saints game really, until Jefferies whiffed. It’s also ultimately better for them to win now so that they make the playoffs, and every best possible chance to beat the Pats is in the playoffs lol as bad as they have been a time or 2 I’ll take their chances over the Cowboy’s.
    • Those don't count to many fans. Easy things to overcome.   Most teams that lose their top level QB, pro bowl WR and top TE (previous year pro bowler). Sprinkle in the replacement QB missing some time, our top 2 corners also missing time.   But it's easy to win in the NFL looking around this forum.    Some fans sound like the type of people that if a meteor hit your house obliterating everything you have they'd ask you 3 days later why your performance at work has slipped or why you aren't your usual chipper self.   % happens, unfortunately it happened to us, big time.
    • Those early odds to win the Super Bowl were based on Luck being there and not how good the odds makers thought the team was.  Colts had around 15-1 to win the SB with Luck.  Immediately after he retired those odds plummeted to around 50-1 without Luck.     In addition, the Colts were hands down favorites to win the division with Luck but those odds plummeted after Luck retired.  Our win total also from 9.5 to 6.5.  
    • Buffalo's loss vs Cleveland Browns makes them lose the tie-breaker to New England even if they beat New England in Foxboro a couple of weeks from now, and NE is not losing to the Bengals or Dolphins thus pretty much guaranteed to win The AFC East. That is one loss they would like back.    However, they will knock New England to the #3 seeding if Kansas City runs the table and both KC and NE finish at 12-4.
    • You’re arguing with my own eyes and posting pictures of what my eyes saw for them to see again. That’s not 2 yards and it’s right there. And they didn’t throw the flag until he grabbed his head and they weren’t going to until he grabbed his head for the reason that they always don’t throw them in those cases.
  • Members

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 5,387

• Narcosys

Narcosys 1,738

• Fourstar40

Fourstar40 2

Rookie
    • IinD

IinD 2,718

• Myles

Myles 2,622