Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Future

wanabecoach

This post is about what the rest of the season holds as far as how many games we win, what players aren't signed at the end of this season and are free agents in 2012, and what spot we draft from this year.

If we don't finish with the worst record and receive the first pick in the draft(whom ever that may be, ie:Luck) then I would love to see us draft Justin Blackmon. The guy has freakish measurables and skills. Did anyone else see the interview on E60 with him and the little girl who had cancer? He took to her like glue and you can clearly see the heart and bond there. He IMO is special in more than one way. I will post a link of the E60 video bellow. Oh, and not to mention Peyton would get a huge target and new toy. Hope you enjoy, GO COLTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB8HNoYwI_4

What is not to love about Justin Blackmon...I love his big heart and the Colt's like guys like that too.

I don't think anyone tugs at the heart strings like ESPN does with these E60 stories. They usually run on the weekends. So many people view this channel as a senseless rerun of scores.

Justin Blackmon is a good guy. He's a busy person, and has a potential future with the NFL directly in front of him. Yet he goes out of his way for a stranger. A little girl with leukemia.

Great story. One can only imagine that an organization like the one Irsay has will take character like Blackmon's into consideration on Draft day.

Edited by doogansquest

I wonder if he will wear the bracelet while he's in the NFL? Knowing Roger Goodell though, he will fine Justin $10,000 for some kind of uniform advertising. Then he will tell Goodell, "Why so serious?" Then Goodell will fine him another $10,000 for hate speech. Then during a game, Justin gets word the girl is passing away and wants to say her last words to Justin over the phone... $10,000 fine! How dare you talk on a cell phone during a game to a dying girl!

Edited by ReMeDy

I think the Colts go WR with their high #1 pick, and I think Blackmon is the guy to get. Great speed and hands, he is the next great WR for the Colts. I doubt the Colts will have the #1 pick because they will win games. They could easily be 3-3 right now. No way they go the whole season continueing to lose. So I would expect a top 7 pick.