Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Clint Session cut - Jags interested (signed with Jaguars) - ESPN, already got Bills LB Posluszny

bayone

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me???? You traded session???? You planning on playing powder puff football this year??? Thought we wanted a superbowl??? Guess not!!!!!

You're an expert on what it takes to win the Super Bowl, but you obviously have very little idea what is going on...

How does THAT work?

Honestly, that stuff is for the lawyers. It just makes my head hurt to delve to deep into the numbers.

It's a big part of it though & that aspect can't be separated from how a team functions. Can't find any info on this and I'm curious to see what, if any, compensation we'll get for this signing.

I believe you mean When they get hurt, lol. Its the undersized LB deal. They are always banged up .

Gary's been fairly durable. Only missed like 9 games in 7 years preceeding his injury last year. We sure missed his energy nad smarts last season though.

I believe you mean When they get hurt, lol. Its the undersized LB deal. They are always banged up .

Meanwhile Oconor still hurt and already limited in practice & so is Cody Glenn & Brody E they are first trying to figure out what is wrong with his knee

I think,, its been along time so not sure, they were injured last year and still rehabbing on own and thats the issue for limited

& Brody they dont even know about, may mean nothing or going through diagnostic tests, if remember right I think he had rib problem last year not knee

See my topic

COLTS OFFER PRE-CAMP INJURY UPDATE

My link