Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

49ers @ Washington

Man, Shanahan can make any scrub RB look like Jim Brown.

The running game has always been Shanahan's bread and butter. He owes his entire NFL coaching career to that ability alone. Honestly, he would be much better as an offensive coordinator than head coach, but good luck convincing him to make that move.

I rarely watch RG3, but for a guy so fast, he really doesn't seem to have many open field moves. Or at least doesn't us them much for whatever reason? 

Would probably explain the difference between speed and quickness...

Every guy who runs a 4.3 40 isnt cut out to be a punt returner..

Please tell me none of you fine people are really surprised the Redskins are this bad.

I took a nap and woke up, seeing it was 24-6, Niners and probably could have laughed if I wasn't in pain at the moment.

Maybe I am bad cause I really hate the Redskins with a passion, but after hearing all the hype about Griffin for now two straight seasons, is it safe to say Dan Synder ruined this kid before he was drafted? The Rams actually look like they are building something under Fisher with all the picks that they traded to them.

No one wanted to say it last year but Morris was basically that entire offense.

Please tell me none of you fine people are really surprised the Redskins are this bad.

I took a nap and woke up, seeing it was 24-6, Niners and probably could have laughed if I wasn't in pain at the moment.

Maybe I am bad cause I really hate the Redskins with a passion, but after hearing all the hype about Griffin for now two straight seasons, is it safe to say Dan Synder ruined this kid before he was drafted? The Rams actually look like they are building something under Fisher with all the picks that they traded to them.

No one wanted to say it last year but Morris was basically that entire offense.

Nah, the Redskins are awful and we all knew it (I hope). I was just laughing because the 49'ers just ensured their own division got harder with that win. I wonder what the Rams will do with that top 10 pick they are getting from Washington this year?

What I cant believe is there was someone just last week who tries to claim this wasn't this generation's Herschel Walker deal.

Nah, the Redskins are awful and we all knew it (I hope). I was just laughing because the 49'ers just ensured their own division got harder with that win. I wonder what the Rams will do with that top 10 pick they are getting from Washington this year?

What I cant believe is there was someone just last week who tries to claim this wasn't this generation's Herschel Walker deal.

ROFL. The only way he can argue that is to compare it to the Ricky Williams trade.

NFC West is tough, but I still take this Niners team over the entire division. Look for the Rams to become a reckoning ball now in the future now that Jeff Fisher don't have a crazy owner like Bud Adams forcing him to make choices.

ROFL. The only way he can argue that is to compare it to the Ricky Williams trade.

NFC West is tough, but I still take this Niners team over the entire division. Look for the Rams to become a reckoning ball now in the future now that Jeff Fisher don't have a crazy owner like Bud Adams forcing him to make choices.

The Rams already have pieces on defense, and the RB and O line to support any QB they might bring in. The top tier pick they are getting from the 'skins this year will just be gravy to top off a fantastic rebuild, especially if it nets them Clowney.

The Rams already have pieces on defense, and the RB and O line to support any QB they might bring in. The top tier pick they are getting from the 'skins this year will just be gravy to top off a fantastic rebuild, especially if it nets them Clowney.

What would they do with clowney? They already have Long and Quinn. More than likely they trade out if their pick is that high.