Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The 2013 Colts are a Jelkle in Hyde team.

tfunky14

The 2013 Colts are a Jelkle in Hyde team in so many ways.

Wins against the Broncos, Seahawks and 49ers puts playoffs and a  Superbowl run in our minds.

but 

Losses to the Rams, Cardinals and Dolphins has us thinking the Colts stink.......

which is it?

The 2013 Colts are a Jelkle in Hyde team in so many ways.

Wins against the Broncos, Seahawks and 49ers puts playoffs and a  Superbowl run in our minds.

but 

Losses to the Rams, Cardinals and Dolphins has us thinking the Colts stink.......

which is it?

Unless Wayne suits up next Sunday, the latter.

I think with Reggie we beat the Rams and maybe the Cardinals. All this is is getting used to playing without Reggie. Hilton is now the #1 and is being exposed. Same with DHB being the #2. O-line has also gotten worse. There's been some injuries and suspensions on D. 

By week 14 or 15 we should have it all figured out. We're not a bad team. We're just having a tough stretch. it's incredible we're even 2-2 the past 4 games. we should be 0-4 and struggling for a playoff spot. but were not. were in control on the AFC south and even more so with a win next week. 

I think with Reggie we beat the Rams and maybe the Cardinals. All this is is getting used to playing without Reggie. Hilton is now the #1 and is being exposed. Same with DHB being the #2. O-line has also gotten worse. There's been some injuries and suspensions on D. 

By week 14 or 15 we should have it all figured out. We're not a bad team. We're just having a tough stretch. it's incredible we're even 2-2 the past 4 games. we should be 0-4 and struggling for a playoff spot. but were not. were in control on the AFC south and even more so with a win next week. 

I actually agree here. The Colts are going though a bad stretch of games that they are just not playing well. I have no solutions but I'm hoping the coaching staff does something this week to right the ship.

I agree with you completely.  The only caveat I would say is this.  This team is hobbled with injuries.  Ultimately I believe that will be the downfall of this team. We lost our starters at WR, TE and RB.  Three skill positions.  Not to mention our starting guard, which is somewhat of a reason our line is as bad as it is.  I know injuries happen to every team and you just play through it, which is what they are doing but it doesn't take away the fact that Wayne was the go to receiver on 3rd down.  It shows in the first drive of the game.  Three and out.  This is a 8 cylinder team running on 4.  

To the jekyll and hyde thing.  I have been saying that for well about the past 4 weeks lol.

DHB isn't even a number 3 WR let alone Number 1 so you tell me man this team needs to fix this and start beating the teams they are supposed to be beating the crap out of and stop losing to sub par teams.

You have any punctuation marks on that device?

BTW, both Coby and TY dropped passes yesterday.  DHB did not.  Should we can them too?

I'm not sure about that.  

Against the Rams the special teams gave up a lot of points.  

Against the Cards, the defense gave up a lot.

If we lost 24 to 10 or something like that, I could say that yeah maybe with Reggie we continue some drives and score some more points.

But when we are blown out like that.  I just don't see it.  

The defense did not force that many punts against the Cards.  Even longer sustained drives and some more points wouldn't make up for the Cards scoring on like 75% of their drives, most of those being TD's.