Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This Defense

Dark Superman

Toler being out is having a huge impact on the way our defense is playing(in a bad way). Our defense just has not been the same without him. Might seem hard to believe but every since he went out, our defense has sucked.

actually its not hard to believe. because although i think he played bad a couple games, he is no where near as bad as vaughn. Vaughn just plain sucks. needs to leave the NFL all together. 

we cant beat these guys playing man the way we are. In what world does matching up Fitz on Vaughn make any sence? What is the coaching staff thinking? I mean yah they doubled him, but with Bethea, who has been burned more then any other player we have this season. We don't have the weapons to stage a huge comeback, especially if Hilton doesn't come back.

I don't believe that Vaughn ever looks over his shoulder. That TD by Fitzgerald was a product of that

Can't stand the pats but one thing I can say is BB gets the most from scrub players than any other coach in the league. Not only would he have put them in better positions to make plays, he would have cut low hanging fruit such as Vaughn and put any other player in to make plays. We keep playing same guys, same approach with same results. Either our coachesnin collection can't coach or our GM is telling them to keep playing certain players, either way, we are a terrible team through and through right now.

Cue the appologists, we are without _______________