Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cardinals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

warner is a bust,is anybody else beginning to see that grigson is worse than polian,im starting to think that..terrible pick by him..we have got to start hitting on our draft picks people!!!!!!

No argument here.  None of the Grigson signings has amounted to much compared to the bottom line and cap.

Kind of off-topic.  Is anyone else having issues getting into the chat room?

I get a "You do not have access to our chat room" error when attempting to join.

I PMed Holden but don't know if I'll receive a response since I'm sure he/she is busy moderating the chat.  If a mod see's this, could you give me a heads up?

Fairweather much?

Been a colts fan since Jeff George left.... THIS team this year is the most frustrating team I have ever seen. Its one thing when you are average and you biggest dream is we might actually make it to the playoffs like during the Harbaugh days, but this year is all about totally wasted talent.

Kind of off-topic. Is anyone else having issues getting into the chat room?

I get a "You do not have access to our chat room" error when attempting to join.

I PMed Holden but don't know if I'll receive a response since I'm sure he/she is busy moderating the chat. If a mod see's this, could you give me a heads up?

You need to have 200+ posts to get in.

Been a colts fan since Jeff George left.... THIS team this year is the most frustrating team I have ever seen. Its one thing when you are average and you biggest dream is we might actually make it to the playoffs like during the Harbaugh days, but this year is all about totally wasted talent.

I wasn't addressing you?