Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rodney Harrison: "We'd have easily won three Super Bowls with Peyton Manning"

bayone

There you go with the excuses again and blaming Brady's defense. You act like Brady and co. didnt have plenty of opportunities to score more and ice that game.

In fact, the patriots had a chance to get a first down to essentially win the game but instead Brady nearly throws a pick six to Bob Sanders.

The Patriots have played there 3 times. Once without Brady and once in the Super Bowl against the Giants. Even when he's not facing the Colts, Brady can't win there lol.

yes, forgot the SB. Two losses there for Brady. But hardly expect the Pats to have go there this year anyways. They are in prime position for the bye.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Told you don't have time.

Nothing Ozzie says about Bill changes the fact that he was a sub .500 head coach in Cleveland who got fired and then became the "genius" when Brady showed up.

But you are having time to type garbage since morning. Like i said, you have to read to understand and of course you will never do it coz it will expose you.

But hey, dont ever stop posting. You bring giggles to many here.

No, just recalling the game. His only loss to the Colts that is came with a 21-3 lead. A shame but then again pretty sure Polian had the dome heat up to 80. ;-)

Of course.

For last 10 years, its everyone's fault in the world except Brady for him not winning SB.

Darn it NFL for stopping the spygate. Please introduce it again so NE can win.

Of course.

For last 10 years, its everyone's fault in the world except Brady for him not winning SB.

Darn it NFL for stopping the spygate. Please introduce it again before this girl explodes.

Huh, he has three?

And last I checked this thread was about Manning winning SBs with Tom's team. lol.

Huh, he has three?

And last I checked this thread was about Manning winning SBs with Tom's team. lol.

Last time i checked Brady has nothing to win for last 10 yrs. Of course, its everyone else's fault right.

Also why are you ignoring SHECOLT?. Are you afraid of her and running away?. 

Championships don't expire.

All the losses since 2005 are as varied as the seasons just like the Colts as well since 2007 and prior to 2007.

Definitely not Brady's fault even though he throwed a game ending interception?.

Oh thats right. Polian made it to 80 degree :).

But you don't say that, you say it was his defense, GM, coach, special teams, Brady's teams being better, the weather.... can't wait for the excuses when Manning loses again this year ....

Nope. I said the Broncos defense blew a lead against the Ravens with a minute left, and the Colts blew a lead against the Jets with a minute left. And you said that was an excuse.

But when the Patriots blew a lead aagainst the Colts, you're just discussing the game.

You have to do better.

Nope. I said the Broncos defense blew a lead against the Ravens with a minute left, and the Colts blew a lead against the Jets with a minute left. And you said that was an excuse.

But when the Patriots blew a lead aagainst the Colts, you're just discussing the game.

You have to do better.

You are asking for too much, buddy :).

You have to do better.

No excuses for Brady.I really don't need any excuses as he does not need to win another playoff game to secure his legacy. Manning on the other hand? He needs Brady's teams apparently to win ....

Peyton is the best regular season QB of all time.

"IF" he's the best then he'd have more than one SB ring.  He has one ring where the Colts beat Rex Grossman and the Bears and got to that game due to Caldwell on the Pats dropping one ball in the AFC title game...the same year the Pats were supposedly "cheating".  Which shows no video camera gave any competitive edge or the Pats would have known all the plays the Colts were running.  :goodluck:

Colts lost to the Saints not due to any bounty scandal as there were no cheap shots in that game as there are plenty of teams who were and are much dirtier than the Saints ever were (Ravens, Steelers).  Ask Reggie Wayne as well what he thinks of that psychopath Bernard Pollard who has serious mental issues.

And this thread is proof that Colts fans can't get over Peyton and how insecure they are with how Brady and the Pats have had more success.  Colts were taken out of the playoffs by the Pats, Chargers, Steelers, Jets and Peyton and the Broncos were taken out by the Ravens last year as Peyton turned into the same old Peyton by throwing an INT at the worst possible time.  I guess all those teams were using spy cameras.  lol

Peyton better hope he and the Broncos get home field through out the playoffs and it's nice an warm where the Broncos organization makes sure the Broncos' field is in prestine perfect condition or they might have to put down artificial turf and build a dome over Mile High Stadium.  The Super Bowl is in New Jersey this year at Giant Stadium in February.  Well the odds of having bad weather are pretty good.  I would bet teams like the Seahawks and obviously the Giants would have the edge in that game if they played the Broncos due to some obvious reasons.

No excuses for Brady.I really don't need any excuses as he does not need to win another playoff game to secure his legacy. Manning on the other hand? He needs Brady's teams apparently to win ....

You, my dear,  are incorrigible.    While I really do understand your support of, and loyalty to  Tom Brady  (because I share that same support and loyalty to Peyton).

I don't share  your desire to always have to prove yourself right,  or having to always get the last word in.    I don't like arguing, or being condescending.    You are not going to change others points of view, and they are not going to change yours.     Doesn't it get exhausting, and exsaperating to you at some point.???

You, my dear,  are incorrigible.    While I really do understand your support of, and loyalty to  Tom Brady  (because I share that same support and loyalty to Peyton).

I don't share,  your desire to always have to prove yourself right,  or having to always get the last word in.    I don't like arguing, or being condescending.    You are not going to change others points of view, and they are not going to change yours.     Doesn't it get exhausting, and exsaperating to you at some point.???

I hear you Gramz. But honestly, it does no bother me. I enjoy football discussions and there have been some good ones on this thread. I am not trying to change people's opinions as there is no way to prove hypos but I like them anyways. It is fun to imagine what if either way. I am happy for the game tomorrow. Like I said before, not sure how many more Brady/Manning match ups are left. I think it has been the best rivalry in the NFL at least since I have been watching which was in the early 80's.

You know guys like Dungy, Rodney, Bruschi, etc would not even be relevant if not for Brady and Manning and there they are talking about both guys and taking shots and talking big for pub and all. At some point, I kind of hope Brady and Manning write a tell all book but that is not either of their styles but it would be a great read and would put some of these talking heads in their place.

Peyton is the best regular season QB of all time.

"IF" he's the best then he'd have more than one SB ring.  He has one ring where the Colts beat Rex Grossman and the Bears and got to that game due to Caldwell on the Pats dropping one ball in the AFC title game...the same year the Pats were supposedly "cheating".  Which shows no video camera gave any competitive edge or the Pats would have known all the plays the Colts were running.  :goodluck:

Colts lost to the Saints not due to any bounty scandal as there were no cheap shots in that game as there are plenty of teams who were and are much dirtier than the Saints ever were (Ravens, Steelers).  Ask Reggie Wayne as well what he thinks of that psychopath Bernard Pollard who has serious mental issues.

And this thread is proof that Colts fans can't get over Peyton and how insecure they are with how Brady and the Pats have had more success.  Colts were taken out of the playoffs by the Pats, Chargers, Steelers, Jets and Peyton and the Broncos were taken out by the Ravens last year as Peyton turned into the same old Peyton by throwing an INT at the worst possible time.  I guess all those teams were using spy cameras.  lol

Peyton better hope he and the Broncos get home field through out the playoffs and it's nice an warm where the Broncos organization makes sure the Broncos' field is in prestine perfect condition or they might have to put down artificial turf and build a dome over Mile High Stadium.  The Super Bowl is in New Jersey this year at Giant Stadium in February.  Well the odds of having bad weather are pretty good.  I would bet teams like the Seahawks and obviously the Giants would have the edge in that game if they played the Broncos due to some obvious reasons.

You should watch that game again. The Pats scored on the very next play.

And this thread is proof that Colts fans can't get over Peyton and how insecure they are with how Brady and the Pats

Pats fan that is not the case with ME at all, far from it. I said in my post that "I don't have a dog in this fight."

Andrew Luck is MY quarterback now, and for the unforeseen future. I simply stated, the Pats have not won a SB since they got caught cheating. And they haven't. In my eyes and many others here and elsewhere, that is the reason Brady won the ones they did. Like it or not, I really don't care, that is my perception of the Pats "CHEATERS."

I could care less who has won how many SB titles Tommy or Peyton.  I want Andrew Luck and the Colts to win, if we have to beat Tommy and the cheats or Peyton and the Broncos.

I still think the fact that Brady was drafted so low and didn't have the big contract that Manning had played some role in how each team was built.  Brady wasn't making the mega money when he came on the scene and was winning those championships.  There was more money to spread around for all of those great defensive players that they had.  Plus, the Patriots were already a good team before Brady became the starter.  Remember that Bledsoe was pretty good before he got injured.  Manning was #1 pick which means he got a hefty contract and he came to a pretty bad team.  Colts just couldn't afford a top tier defense while paying Manning and surrounding him with good receivers.  Once Brady started making the big money, that money had to come from somewhere so the defense started suffering a bit.  With that being said, it's hard to say how Manning would have fared with the Patriots because if he went to the Patriots with his big contracts, the team wouldn't have been the same. 

Pats fan that is not the case with ME at all, far from it. I said in my post that "I don't have a dog in this fight."

Andrew Luck is MY quarterback now, and for the unforeseen future. I simply stated, the Pats have not won a SB since they got caught cheating. And they haven't. In my eyes and many others here and elsewhere, that is the reason Brady won the ones they did. Like it or not, I really don't care, that is my perception of the Pats "CHEATERS."

I could care less who has won how many SB titles Tommy or Peyton.  I want Andrew Luck and the Colts to win, if we have to beat Tommy and the cheats or Peyton and the Broncos.

"IF" the Pats even cheated (even though this silly video camera proved it offered no competitive advantage and the commissioner even said the tape of the Rams' walk through wasn't processed and the Pats were bad in 2002) the Colts and most other teams used video cameras of their own as Jimmy Johnson said and had players on their teams on steroids and other banned substances like everyone else.  So if your favorite football, hockey, basketball, college team never cheated then you can call other teams cheaters but until then you're either ignorant or a hypocrite.  If your favorite college team violated NCAA rules in any way you can't call the Pats cheaters or you're just suffering from a severe case of hypocrisy.  

We live in such a dumbed down bizarre world where that whole spy gate situation was talked about more during the 2007 season than the Iraq war when we had 150,000 troops in Iraq and people getting murdered and Indiana voted for Bush twice.  lol *s care more about sports than human life.  Sort of like sick deranged people who still focus on the Pats and spy gate and already forgotten about Penn State protecting a known child rapist who sexually abused multiple underage boys and covered it up for years.  It's just amazing how people suffer from such hate, paranoia and obsession over the Pats for some weird creepy reason.  It is amazing how that spy gate situation was so apart of people's lives as it some how effected their life in some way as if the Pats did something to you personally.  lol  You'd think the Pats were responsible for Sept 11th.  The Pats are in your head.  BOOOOO!!!  Similar to the hate that the Cowboys receive.

I like Peyton personally, he's a good person and a good role model for the NFL and society in general.  He's contributed and offered a lot to the game and helped build the NFL and make it money.  He's a first ballot Hall Of Famer and in the top 5 greatest QB's of all time.  I like many have just said over the years that we would prefer Brady in a post season big game situation to drive the team down the field.  Most agree that Peyton in many ways is better than Brady, but in some ways Brady is better in certain key situations.

Andrew Luck is a a good person too, great QB and possible future HOF'er if he keeps it up.  It's good that we got some real intellectual players in the NFL who got accepted to top level schools and aren't serial homicide committers like Aaron Hernandez.  Now if you want to talk about Aaron Hernandez and how the Pats screwed up by selecting him than I'm with you all the way.

You're funny. haha

And, you're really going to miss pulling out all those love emoticons :kitty:  :flowers:  :luv:  :heart: when I compliment the Patriot fans who can actually be objective. 

You won't find a bigger reactionist on going after Aaron Hernandez than me who like most Pats fans was horrified, mortified and just embarrassed and upset that the Pats had this psychopath on the team.  It just made that whole "Patriot Way" theme seem like a scam and it is in many ways.  I don't think there is any "Patriot Way" and here in New England when you listen in on the Boston sports talk shows plenty of Pats fans lost faith in Belichick being this supposed "defensive genius" which I don't think he is.

Google "Patriots Championships" You won't have to look far until the words spygate are mentioned

I can also Google up Bush's presidency and find 1000 websites where he's accused of causing Sept11th or that Obama is a Muslim Marxist and that Elvis is still alive. lol  Google isn't a source, it's just a search engine to an endless waste land.

The bottom line is that there are no asterisks in any official NFL source.  Deal with it and get a life and move on.  Pats own Peyton and so did the Chargers when he was with the Colts in post season games.