Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NO ONE is picking us to win Sunday.

Indyfan4life

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame them, we're not exactly playing well so not sure why you guys are acting surprised.

This team only plays 30 mins of football for the past few weeks. Eventually it's gonna come falling down if we don't get our act together

We've been lucky these past few weeks. Kubiak going down won the Texans game for us. And the Titans just being bad is what won us the game

If we don't get our act together soon, it'll be alot more games like the Rams game coming soon

Cant blame them. We are a stroke, and an incompetent coach (and KR) away from being blown out these last 3 games.

Mathieu on Hilton is gonna be interesting to watch tho.

Peterson will be covering Hilton. He shadows the other teams best receiver.

Plus Mathieu is a safety.

I don't blame them, we're not exactly playing well so not sure why you guys are acting surprised.

This team only plays 30 mins of football for the past few weeks. Eventually it's gonna come falling down if we don't get our act together

We've been lucky these past few weeks. Kubiak going down won the Texans game for us. And the Titans just being bad is what won us the game

If we don't get our act together soon, it'll be alot more games like the Rams game coming soon

The Texans lost a similar game to the Seahawks without Kubiak going down. They are just terrible. Don't make excuses for wins, the team won because they outplayed the other team in the second half.

The Texans lost a similar game to the Seahawks without Kubiak going down. They are just terrible. Don't make excuses for wins, the team won because they outplayed the other team in the second half.

Not excuses, it's facts. Case Keenum & Andre Johnson destroyed our secondary the entire first half. And it would've continued had not Kubiak went down.

But if you wanna believe we really outplayed them, go right ahead

Guest TeamLoloJones

Peterson will be covering Hilton. He shadows the other teams best receiver.

Plus Mathieu is a safety.

Then why wouldn't he be covering Rogers?...haha I kid.

I don't think this game is going to be an offensive showcase for the cards. If we can get enough pressure on Palmer then our secondary should be able to sort the rest out. I expect maybe a couple of big plays from Fitz.

My big worry is their D. They turn the ball over often and that could be a problem. If we can take care of the ball like we did through the first hall of the season then we should win. They have a lot of playmakers in their secondary.

Then why wouldn't he be covering Rogers?...haha I kid.

See, if the Colts just took all their practice squad guys, and made them the starters, and cut all the starters we replaced, we would win every game. Weve got all stars just languishing down there.

Do it Pagano!

[/quote Great point I never no what to expect from game to game

Depends on which team shows up. A lot of people can't get the memory of the Rams game out of their head.

The last time I checked people judge you on your last game A Colts victory over the Titans on Nov. 14th not a Nov. 10th loss. Just like a Hollywood actor, your only as good as your last performance not second to last performance in recent memory. Besides, the Rams are not in our division anyway so who cares? I don't. 

AZ is going down. Book it! 

Not excuses, it's facts. Case Keenum & Andre Johnson destroyed our secondary the entire first half. And it would've continued had not Kubiak went down.

Right your opinion is fact. You can't predict the future, and you have no idea what would have happened had he continued to coach. They were up on Seattle at half and played awful in the second half with Kubiak and lost. So don't present your opinion as fact, when it is just opinion.

who cares really, I expect Mathis to have what could be a career day vs Sowell, Im also expecting Werner to have a decent(if he is close to 100 percent) day to, I'd be disappointed if we don't come away with 1 sack at least and several hits on Palmer.

Not facts. Our coach went down last year and we won. Our starting WR, RB and TE went down and we won. Kubiak leaving is nothing compared to what we have overcome.

I like you TK24, but I completely disagree with you on both counts. All Texans players knew players knew at halftime that HC Gary Kubiak was alive & responsive on his trip to the hospital & they are professional athletes paid to stop the Colts from scoring. This isn't flag or pee wee football I'm sorry. Also, it's not the Colts problem that the Titans staff went away from Chris Johnson & pounding the rock. The Colts fought hard to maintain our composure all game long & get a W in both cases. Football is won by making plays & rising above adversity which INDY did in both games. JMO. 

Luck, meaning a happy accident of good fortune, had nothing to do with it. It's merely a case of execution, patience, & not to panic when our offense stumbles briefly. 

The opinion is utter nonsense....not a fact. But if you want to believe J Joseph was too heartbroken to cover TY, well, go ahead.

I have seen Megatron shutdown completely in a 2nd half recently after D adjusted.Just saying Andre is no Megatron