Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

On the 12th Day......

Gramz

On the 12th Day of Christmas my Forum Gave to Me

12 Dudes I'm Blocking

11 Friends just watching

10 Corny Topics

9 Trolls a Trolllng  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:

8 Friends Complaining

7 Games worth watching

6 Contests to Enter

5 Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaama Queens  :drama:  :drama:  :drama:  :drama:  :drama:

4 Twitters tweeting

3  "Make me Smiles"

2 Tuesday Questions 

and a Forum that's the Cool Place to be...!!!!!

This made me smile!  So funny...

I have to only change one of the 12.  Number 12 I have to throw the flag.....Too many men on the field!!!  :)  Replacement refs?  I don't know, the real ones have been pretty bad league-wide this year.  :)

:ref:  :ref:  :ref:  :flag:  :flag:  :flag: !!!!

replacementref290.jpg

SW1 ~   FYI   Ron gets credit for co-writer on this, he helped with a few lines   :P

Credit where credit is due ;)

Excellent, first seen just now

out of powere from Sunday to baack home yesterday night and seems like may lose again as lights now flickering for 1 hr, Missed both Peyton & Brady games , Thats why not on here lately, MOM IS FINE  THANKS<  , I am astonished and may again this weekend as predict major snow storm , We may finally convince owner of apartment complex to put in generators as some now moving out, 6 outages in 2 months and sometimes only my immediate area is beyond unacceptable

out of powere from Sunday to baack home yesterday night and seems like may lose again as lights now flickering for 1 hr, Missed both Peyton & Brady games , Thats why not on here lately, MOM IS FINE  THANKS<  , I am astonished and may again this weekend as predict major snow storm , We may finally convince owner of apartment complex to put in generators as some now moving out, 6 outages in 2 months and sometimes only my immediate area is beyond unacceptable

:topic: Happy Holidays Everyone    :thmup:

Blasphemy Brother. In all seriousness, I am glad to hear that your mother is okay though. 6 outages in 2 months..Whoa...That is way too many. Plus, naturally, you would be concerned about the safety & security of your mom. I get it. Hopefully, the owner has now seen the severity of the problem & will now fix it as you suggest.  

On the 12th Day of Christmas my Forum Gave to Me

12 Dudes I'm Blocking

11 Friends just watching

10 Corny Topics

9 Trolls a Trolllng  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:  :atroll:

8 Friends Complaining

7 Games worth watching

6 Contests to Enter

5 Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaama Queens  :drama:  :drama:  :drama:  :drama:  :drama:

4 Twitters tweeting

3  "Make me Smiles"

2 Tuesday Questions 

and a Forum that's the Cool Place to be...!!!!!

Here is the NFL Network 12 days of Christmas. Pretty funny.  http://www.nfl.com/videos/chicago-bears/0ap2000000114078/The-12-Days-of-Pigskin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wanted to share our Christmas Card with all of you....

Happy Holidays Everyone

Cute Gramz. I knew a guy in my undergraduate college years who had an old VW van that looked just like a Grateful Dead Groupie van too. His name was Robert & he grew some sweet sideburns too. Plus, he did a mean karaoke impression of Johnny Cash's "Orange Blossom Special" & "Ring Of Fire" too. LOL! 

Merry Christmas to your family Gramz! And to all my Colts Forum Friends out there...You Rock & I hope jolly old saint nick slides some hot loot down your chimney on December 25th! No, by "hot loot" I mean cool gifts under the tree not stolen... :lol:

Happy New Years too! Man, it still feels strange that Dick Clark is gone. My mom still remembers him from "American Bandstand" & I remember him from "$100,000 Pyramid" & "TV's Bloopers & Practical Jokes" along with the Ball Drop in New York City welcoming in another calendar year. SW1 doesn't believe in Resolutions. I am who I am & I don't see myself changing all that much. Self improvement is a nice thing to strive for, but let's not get carried away here. Just Kidding!  :P