Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Drives a Honda Accord?

18Manning

Honda and Toyota have been garbage cars recently.  Seem really cheaply made like the late 90's Chevy and Fords.  Been through 2 Chevy's.  One had more problems than I cared the count and it was only 4 years old at the time.  The other was just as bad but the engine died about 10,000 miles after the warranty expired.  SoI'm never buying a Chevy ever again.  If they give me the car, I'm turning around and selling it.

On my first Ford right now with a Focus.  Good little car so far, see me in about 7 years.  Personally, I think the manufacturers design them to purposefully flake out just after the warranty...I don't care if it's American or foreign.  If i'ts a business in the car industry, they're trying to dupe you.

I love driving the accord.  First car I ever had that felt sporty.  Makes me feel like I want to drive fast and I never feel that way!

I drive a Honda Accord myself Nadine. Nice car, not too flashy, great gas mileage, & swift acceleration. It just proves that Andrew can be frugal, smart, & elusively fast whenever the mood strikes him. One sharp Stanford graduate no doubt about it.

Luck can afford to purchase anything & he still chose to remain sensible & save his money. It makes me like him even more.  :td: