Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Crazy week in the Joe's League

T Y Goodbye

This weekend has been an eye-opener, and tonight's game could make it even more strange.

TY Goodbye..7-3 and in 3rd place overall (me) has been absolutely destroyed by Us and Them 3-7 and in 9th place over all. But that's not the end of it.

If Ted Ginn can get 23 yards tonight, Coltman51 with only two wins, will have beaten the #2 team IndyD4U, with only 2 losses.

Right now, holding a 6.52 lead over #1 Knights in Armor is Bodacious Mantises..3-7 and ranked 10th Knights has WR Aaron Dobson still to play tonight, while the Mantises have NE Kicker Stephen Gostkowski left.

Also the battle between the 4th and 5th teams is coming down to the wire tonight, as 7-3 4th place Vontae's Grandma (Andy), needs help from Cam Newton and Steve Smith to make up the 16.5 point lead by Broosters 5-5 and ranked 5th overall.

One game can make a difference in the standings this week,,All eyes in the Joe's league will be glued to the TV tonight.

This weekend has been an eye-opener, and tonight's game could make it even more strange.

TY Goodbye..7-3 and in 3rd place overall (me) has been absolutely destroyed by Us and Them 3-7 and in 9th place over all. But that's not the end of it.

If Ted Ginn can get 23 yards tonight, Coltman51 with only two wins, will have beaten the #2 team IndyD4U, with only 2 losses.

Right now, holding a 6.52 lead over #1 Knights in Armor is Bodacious Mantises..3-7 and ranked 10th Knights has WR Aaron Dobson still to play tonight, while the Mantises have NE Kicker Stephen Gostkowski left.

Also the battle between the 4th and 5th teams is coming down to the wire tonight, as 7-3 4th place Vontae's Grandma (Andy), needs help from Cam Newton and Steve Smith to make up the 16.5 point lead by Broosters 5-5 and ranked 5th overall.

One game can make a difference in the standings this week,,All eyes in the Joe's league will be glued to the TV tonight.

I wouldn't read too much into my matchup. I already clinched my playoff spot so I shuffled line-up to see if anyone could be a hidden "gem" I could use in the playoffs.

I'm actually surprised it's this close. I was expecting Bryce to blow me out since I shuffled a bit but hey, just adding to my point total on the year :)

Oh & btw, the blowout you suffered is from your "bragging" about kicking me while I was down giving me my first loss. Told you ColtFan4Life, let your points talk for you ;)

haha

I've had blowouts in 6 of my 11 games..4 I won, 2 I lost...I was due...

Your team lives and dies with Peyton..he can't have great games all the time.. :D

I've had blowouts in 6 of my 11 games..4 I won, 2 I lost...I was due...

Your team lives and dies with Peyton..he can't have great games all the time.. :D

The funny thing is, had I not shuffled my lineup I still would've won even with Peyton's bad game. Cause Jordy Nelson had a good game & so did rashad Jennings. But hey, I'll still be #1 once You & IndyD4U take these losses tonight ;)

I'm just sitting here waiting for Ted Ginn to catch the ball haha

Glad to see the Joes league is booming, everyone is down in the Elite league, with me holding tight to the #1 spot, leading in points scored, and clinching a playoff birth today.

Also had a blockbuster trade today, where I add LeSean McCoy to my stout roster.

O.K., so the world wants to know (so I've heard), how is John Dee doing?

• 2 weeks later...