Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Toler, Howell, and Gordy back at practice

HtownColt

Nice, hope the DB's can limit those big plays, been worried Arians style ball would destroy the Colts after watching Andre & Tavon put up huge games...

The Cardinals actually arent that great a passing team. Carson Palmer has been mistake prone and shaky all year. Their rookie RB Andre Ellington has been giving everyone fits though.

The Cardinals actually arent that great a passing team. Carson Palmer has been mistake prone and shaky all year. Their rookie RB Andre Ellington has been giving everyone fits though.

Ha, yeah I haven't watched one snap of a Cardinals game all season... I have Sunday's game on the DVR but haven't watched it yet, not sure it is a good indicator though against the Jags...

Ha, yeah I haven't watched one snap of a Cardinals game all season... I have Sunday's game on the DVR but haven't watched it yet, not sure it is a good indicator though against the Jags...

Ellington had another good game against the Jags, Palmer had his best game of the year against them. Ellington got his dreds ripped out by Babin though. Said he didnt even feel it lol.

ya not that good of a passing team does 419 yards through the air yesterday change your mind don't sleep on the cardinals.

They arent. Carson Palmer went off yesterday like he hadnt all year, and he did it against the Jags. Their threat is in the run game with Ellington and the great defense they play.

ya not that good of a passing team does 419 yards through the air yesterday change your mind don't sleep on the cardinals.

I watched Carson Palmer against Seattle Seahawks. Let's just say the bad memories of Andrew Luck's rookie year came to me every time Palmer dropped back to pass

The hits, running for his life, sacks, interceptions..... the horror! The HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!

:reaction:

It's great that they are back when Colts need them. They need to pick Palmer a couple of times so we can win the turnover battle. 

Arizona defense is pretty tough and Luck needs to be very careful with the ball. They get good pressure and good coverage at the same time. I hope Colts offer a pleasant surprise and win this game.

Toler being back will help tremendously.

I think we underestimated the impact of Toler being out.

I expect less passing yards against the Cardinals then we have had against the Texans, Rams, and Titans.

I agree about Toler.  Vaughn is not good (although he has played ok the last couple of weeks) and Butler has been bad the last two games as well.  With Toler and Davis the Colts can play man coverage on the outside again and give Butler some help.

Not really when it's the Jags they did it against. That was just his 2nd 300+ yard game, his other was week 1 vs Rams

And how many 300+ yd games has Luck had????  Passing yds are not the only measure of a good QB...  plus, how did we do against the Rams?  Do not take the Cardinals lightly.  You knopw Arians has had this game circled since the schedule came out, at Arizona, our slow starts......  we can win, but we can't expect to dig a hole and then just flip a switch...  Go Colts

And how many 300+ yd games has Luck had???? Passing yds are not the only measure of a good QB... plus, how did we do against the Rams? Do not take the Cardinals lightly. You knopw Arians has had this game circled since the schedule came out, at Arizona, our slow starts...... we can win, but we can't expect to dig a hole and then just flip a switch... Go Colts

The Cardinals are very good. Their passing game is bad.

I have watched several of the Cardinals recent games.

They do have a good offense. But even more so, they have an outstanding defense.

Sowell is their LT. He got embarrassed on the national night game. But since then he looks to have improved. 

In the Texans game, the Houston defense did not get much pass rush on Carson Palmer

If they are all healthy, then I dont see the long pass plays that have happened recently being duplicated. Our secondary is very talented and having three of them injured  was sure to have some repercussions. With them in there, the Colts could get back to the dominating defense they were playing during the 49er and Jaguar games....