Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The **OFFICIAL** Colts vs. Titans Thread

bap1331

Teams have figured out you can run on us....and we have big issues with speedy wrs. Seems we can man handle bigger guys but speed is killing us in the secondary and on our lbs. One thing about getting bigger is it doesn't mean we get faster. I will say Donald looks good as always...Rich still looks a step slow and Luck is starting to look a little flustered....and missing....hopefully they will settle down and play some Colt football because I don't think the Titans are good enough to run away with this game.

They missed that 12 man call but Fitz gave himself up on the run...so that wasn't a fumble...the ground can't cause one. Doesn't matter he didn't slide feet first...if he gives himself up..he is down as a qb or a runner....saw this happen with Chicago a few weeks ago....no call is the right call. We need to stop making excuses and man up.

Teams have figured out you can run on us....and we have big issues with speedy wrs. Seems we can man handle bigger guys but speed is killing us in the secondary and on our lbs. One thing about getting bigger is it doesn't mean we get faster. I will say Donald looks good as always...Rich still looks a step slow and Luck is starting to look a little flustered....and missing....hopefully they will settle down and play some Colt football because I don't think the Titans are good enough to run away with this game.

They missed that 12 man call but Fitz gave himself up on the run...so that wasn't a fumble...the ground can't cause one. Doesn't matter he didn't slide feet first...if he gives himself up..he is down as a qb or a runner....saw this happen with Chicago a few weeks ago....no call is the right call. We need to stop making excuses and man up.

But RG3 i remember tried to slide just like FItz and he fumbled it and the other team recovered

But RG3 i remember tried to slide just like FItz and he fumbled it and the other team recovered

It is up to the umpire to declare him given up...and clearly he gave himself up...he didn't lose it going down.....but hitting the ground after giving up. I don't remember the RGIII play but if he was purposely giving himself up he should have been declared down.....qbs are protected anyways.

Pagano should be on the hot seat if we lose this game. 

Thats a bit of a drastic reaction....I will say though he didn't coach us for most of last season....Arians was coach of the year...so I'm not exactly sold on Pagano but I'm not going to throw him under the bus because our offense has been decimated by injuries....we don't "generally" have lots of penalties and don't turn the ball over...usually those are signs of well coached teams....we are a very young team that is missing a lot of key offensive players and a good corner...I would cut him some slack.