Irsay tweet about Ed Reed.

Dustin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get his joke. It was funny. Howver,

2 things pre-existed that made things extra tough on rebuild--1)Salary Cap Nightmare 2)Decimated OL from old regime/slowly getting fixed

Ummmmmm, didn't we have close to $50M in cap? Wasn't he the one bragging on Twitter how much money he is spending. Real salary cap nightmare.

And we have what? Two guys that played in the old regime on that line? Really Irsay...

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay1h

2 things pre-existed that made things extra tough on rebuild--1)Salary Cap Nightmare 2)Decimated OL from old regime/slowly getting fixed

Collapse

Ummmmmm, didn't we have close to $50M in cap? And we have what? Two guys that played in the old regime on that line? Really Irsay...

He is refering to the start of the rebuild, read the 2012 season. That year was salary cap hell from all the cuts.

I don't think his mom posts here. So we should be ok

Chuckle

Bless her and all those who love and appreciate him.

Just passionate, sometimes nutty fans. They shouldn`t look here should they, as this is where we vent, postulate, and pontificate to our imperfect hearts content.  

And sometimes (I) go a little beyond what I really think. I should count to 1,2, sometimes 3 Thousand before I post, but I never do.

Go Team, Go Colts! Thanks for laying your bodies down to try to entertain me, US!

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay1h

Collapse

Ummmmmm, didn't we have close to $50M in cap? Wasn't he the one bragging on Twitter how much money he is spending. Real salary cap nightmare.

And we have what? Two guys that played in the old regime on that line? Really Irsay...

Can't rebuild a line in one season without getting really lucky. I think our pieces have to grow together, and Thomas getting hurt makes that difficult.

I wouldn't be shocked if we signed him, only other heathy safety we have is Sergio Brown and nobody wants to see him on the field on defense. Nobody wants Brown being an injury away from playing significant snaps on defense

Where does he fit? We have a full 53 don't we? Who'd get released?