Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Hmmm I watched the show on  prime (all episodes) And Although I haven't seen many of the games from last year I found him to be pretty damn good and a very nice guy. I mean I wasn't a huge fan before but I think we got a winner at Qb and im looking forward to watching all year. Watch the show on prime  its worth the watch
    • Yup. If you read the above discussion, I've shared the parameters we used in a past mock, that made things go much faster. I think the the key is to stick to evenings, keep a crisp/clean big board, shorten the clock, and more or less do a "schedule" for picks so everyone knows +/- 15 minutes when they have be available. The all day all week long clock stuff is just not conducive to keeping folks attention.
    • I'd say divide everyone into two groups. Those who want a shot at the Colts, and those who want another team. If only one person wants another team, they get it. That way you at least have a few that are vested in non-Colts picking.   After you clear as many non-Colts folks as possible, do a lottery for everyone (lottery with team selection order).   Purely my opinion, but I think first come first serve hurts interest level. And I think it's important to try and be fair, but also match folks to a team they are interested in. 
    • I'm going to believe this tweet over the one you posted. Just seems too far out of character for Ballard to offer MORE than 15.5 per year for Watt.   Charles Robinson @CharlesRobinson Unless the #Colts, #Browns and #Titans are straight up lying, this is not what I’ve been told. I’ve been told by multiple Watt suitors that the $23 million guaranteed in Watt’s Arizona deal was near ceiling for their total $. Teams were trying to get Watt for roughly $12 mil per.
    • I agree but I’m starting to think it’s inevitable. Guard market is a little younger and cheaper in free agency. So we go that way or draft a guy that can start day 1. I would draft if him regardless of LT plans
  • Members

• TomDiggs

TomDiggs 405

• NDSU_Guy

NDSU_Guy 19

• Zoltan

Zoltan 549

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie
    • danlhart87

danlhart87 7,424