Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

Week 7 Predictions

sd vs nyj- great matchup, but i cant see the jets being able to keep up with the chargers on offense

hou vs ten another blown opportunity for the texans to take this division

den vs mia tebow time is gonna come to a haul in miami. marshall should have a good game vs his old team

chi vs tb the london game and i see the bears taking it fish and chips anyone :)

atl vs det lions bounce back after the hard loss the 49ers

sea vs cle toilet bowl game seem to be getting a lot of theses this season

was vs car CAM! get his second career win

pit vs ari my upset of the week

kc vs oak chiefs offense seems to appear and disapper and there gonna need if they want any chance vs the raiders

gb vs min ponder have fun watching your first career start end up being a 50 burger

stl vs dal rams were underdogs even with bradford without they might as well sit in the dog house

ind vs no id be suprised if brees doesnt have 300 yards by the first quarter. this game will be ugly.

bal vs jag what a lame game this is gonna be a monday night

sd vs nyj- great matchup, but i cant see the jets being able to keep up with the chargers on offense

hou vs ten another blown opportunity for the texans to take this division

den vs mia tebow time is gonna come to a haul in miami. marshall should have a good game vs his old team

chi vs tb the london game and i see the bears taking it fish and chips anyone :)

atl vs det lions bounce back after the hard loss the 49ers

sea vs cle toilet bowl game seem to be getting a lot of theses this season

was vs car CAM! get his second career win

pit vs ari my upset of the week

kc vs oak chiefs offense seems to appear and disapper and there gonna need if they want any chance vs the raiders

gb vs min ponder have fun watching your first career start end up being a 50 burger

stl vs dal rams were underdogs even with bradford without they might as well sit in the dog house

ind vs no we score 6 billion points

bal vs jag what a lame game this is gonna be a monday night

fixed one ;)

SD vs NYJ

HOU vs TEN

DEN vs MIA

CHI vs TB

ATL vs DET

SEA vs CLE

WAS vs CAR

PIT vs ARI

KC vs OAK

GB vs MIN

STL vs DAL

IND vs NO

BAL vs JAX

SD vs NYJ

HOU vs TEN

DEN vs MIA

CHI vs TB

ATL vs DET

SEA vs CLE

WAS vs CAR

PIT vs ARI

KC vs OAK

GB vs MIN

STL vs DAL

IND vs NO

BAL vs JAX

Seahawks @ Browns - Not fond of either team, but I like Seattle a little more.

Bears vs Bucs in London - Bucs a much tougher opponent than the Vikings at home.

Broncos @ Dolphins - Miami has played some teams tough at home. They spoile Tebow's debut.

Chargers @ Jets - Chargers will take advantage of chances given that the Dolphins couldn't.

Falcons @ Lions - Lions bounce back against an inconsistent Falcons team.

Redskins @ Panthers - Redskins hot start turns into annual mid season collapse.

Texans @ Titans - Titans win tough divisional matchup at home coming off a bye.

Steelers @ Cardinals - Cards were lucky to get the win they got. Things don't improve this week.

Chiefs @ Raiders - Chiefs make for the perfect opponent for a QB who hasn't played yet this season.

Rams @ Cowboys - An upset here would be fantastic, but it won't happen.

Packers @ Vikings - Going to be a long night Mr Ponder.

Colts @ Saints - NBC might be wishing flex scheduling could start early.

Ravens @ Jaguars - Will any non Ravens/Jags fans stay up for the conclusion of this one?

Just one.The colts will blowout the saints 34-17(painter 350 yards 4 tds).That is all....

Are you in lurv with him or something? Every other post you're talking about how great he is. Are you, in fact, Curtis Painter? You are trying awfully hard to get us to believe in him when he hasn't shown us anything of substance.

Broncos @ Dolphins - Miami has played some teams tough at home. They spoile Tebow's debut.

darn. I'd like to see that game. Won't be on though <sigh> I like Miami too. Luv to see that defense whack Tebow around:)

Good picks on your others too. As always.

Bears vs Bucs in London - Bucs a much tougher opponent than the Vikings at home.

Broncos @ - Miami has played some teams tough at home. They spoile Tebow's debut.

Chargers @ Jets - Chargers will take advantage of chances given that the Dolphins couldn't.

Falcons @ Lions - Lions bounce back against an inconsistent Falcons team.

Redskins @ Panthers - Redskins hot start turns into annual mid season collapse.

Texans @ Titans - Titans win tough divisional matchup at home coming off a bye.

Steelers @ Cardinals - Cards were lucky to get the win they got. Things don't improve this week.

Chiefs @ Raiders - Chiefs make for the perfect opponent for a QB who hasn't played yet this season.

Rams @ Cowboys - An upset here would be fantastic, but it won't happen.

Packers @ Vikings - Going to be a long night Mr Ponder.

Colts @ Saints - NBC might be wishing flex scheduling could start early.

Ravens @ Jaguars - Will any non Ravens/Jags fans stay up for the conclusion of this one?

Officially changing my Miami pick to Denver.

darn. I'd like to see that game. Won't be on though <sigh> I like Miami too. Luv to see that defense whack Tebow around:)

Good picks on your others too. As always.

I'd like to see Miami win that one, especially since the owner is making it a bit of a home game for Tebow, but I am changing that pick to Denver. That could be good for Miami as I often times lose the pick after changing it lol.

Just one.The colts will blowout the saints 34-17(painter 350 yards 4 tds).That is all....

I got this feeling that all the Painter haters are going to get their wish this week when Curtis has his first terrible start as a Colt. Joe Theisman says Painter has a career day ......being that Theisman is a *, I'll go with the opposite.

I'd like to see Miami win that one, especially since the owner is making it a bit of a home game for Tebow, but I am changing that pick to Denver. That could be good for Miami as I often times lose the pick after changing it lol.

Tebow throws three INTs, and not the tipped variety, straight up bad throws.

I got this feeling that all the Painter haters are going to get their wish this week when Curtis has his first terrible start as a Colt. Joe Theisman says Painter has a career day ......being that Theisman is a *, I'll go with the opposite.

I'm sure that THE KID(painter)will eventually have a bad game,but not this game.Its an unfortunate situation for curtis to be in.When the man eventually has a subpar performance he'll be torn to pieces by this forum(heck...he's getting it now with his 9th ranked passer rating:93.0).I don't think another quarterback ever faced such a fanbase battle(except sexy rexy).He will carve the saints D up.But the real question is...will brees do the same?

I'm sure that THE KID(painter)will eventually have a bad game,but not this game.Its an unfortunate situation for curtis to be in.When the man eventually has a subpar performance he'll be torn to pieces by this forum

Yep, and I could dig up some pretty craptastic Manning games but once Painter has a bad one, the blood will be in the water and the sharks will circle.

I hope I'm wrong for sure. The Saints are one of two teams I want the Colts to embarrass, NE being the second. If we only win two games, I hope those are the two.

Yep, and I could dig up some pretty craptastic Manning games but once Painter has a bad one, the blood will be in the water and the sharks will circle.

I hope I'm wrong for sure. The Saints are one of two teams I want the Colts to embarrass, NE being the second. If we only win two games, I hope those are the two.

I think curtis could possibly beat them both.I don't think NE is prepared for such a different quarterbacking approach from painter.He likes the deep ball and darn good at it too.Its a real possiblity that he dismantles both defenses(NE/NO).

I think curtis could possibly beat them both.I don't think NE is prepared for such a different quarterbacking approach from painter.He likes the deep ball and darn good at it too.Its a real possiblity that he dismantles both defenses(NE/NO).

If we don't get some semblance of defense back (like what we had against Pitt) then it doesn't matter what Curtis does. I can't remember a time when we had a worse collective in our secondary, it was a long time ago if we ever had a group that deplorable.

If we don't get some semblance of defense back (like what we had against Pitt) then it doesn't matter what Curtis does. I can't remember a time when we had a worse collective in our secondary, it was a long time ago if we ever had a group that deplorable.

You're certainly right about that!Its kind of pointless if our 'D' gives up 43 points or so.If curtis does in fact have a huge game,but we lose because of that 'D',i'm going to wonder if he'll get the blame for that one as well.They will always try to find a fault with him(kinda' like that pointless interception last week).

Well my picks were terrible. I guess I did ok changing my Miami pick. Looked bad for awhile though.

wellI didn't count on Miami playing stupid:)