Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

To the Woodshed...

indyagent17

Thank god, I just sent my out wig out to be repowdered never expecting that I would need it this weekend, and there's nothing I hate more than going to a mob with just my pitchfork and torch.

Nothing worse than a powdering bill this close to the holidays.

I had four Rams fans next to me at the game.  Throughout the entire game they just kept moaning that the team would figure out some way to screw it up and loose.  They were just as shocked that they were winning as we were that we were loosing so badly.  No body seemed to be enjoying themselves LOL

I had four Rams fans next to me at the game.  Throughout the entire game they just kept moaning that the team would figure out some way to screw it up and loose.  They were just as shocked that they were winning as we were that we were loosing so badly.  No body seemed to be enjoying themselves LOL

You were lucky, the gameday thread was more dramatic than the Hidenburg radio announcement.

I wouldn't be against a good old drive-by-fist-shaking. I'm also of the opinion that we as a nation need to bring back rotten vegetable throwing at events.

Is it weird that I am home by myself and I literally almost started choking from laughing? Broham, that's funny right there.