Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Average Joe League members

TKnight24

There's a trade deadline in our league?

Should I get rid of it?

Hi guys..

They put that in so that if a team isn't doing well, they can't trade superstars to build up another person's team...

You're the Commish Andy..It doesn't matter to me whether there is or isn't a trade deadline..But its definitely in the scoring  and settings section.

Scoring & Settings

Setting Value League ID#: 647 League Name: CFF Average Joe's League Draft Type: Live Standard Draft Draft Time: Tue Aug 13 5:45pm PDT Max Teams: 16 Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds Scoring Type: Head-to-Head Start Scoring on: Week 1 Can't Cut List Provider: None Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum Max Acquisitions per Week: 4 Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum Trade Reject Time: 2 Trade End Date: November 15, 2013 Allow Draft Pick Trades: No Trade Review: Commissioner Waiver Time: 1 day Waiver Type: Continual rolling list Weekly Waivers Game Time - Tuesday Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules Invite Sharing Tools: Enabled Playoffs: Week 15, 16 and 17 (6 teams) Note: Week 17 runs 6 days from Dec 24 to Dec 29 Playoff Reseeding: Yes Divisions: Yes (3 divisions) Playoff Seeding Options: Division winners advance but seeded by overall standings Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes League Pickem: Yes Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN Fractional Points: Yes Negative Points: Yes Make League Publicly Viewable: No

Oh, well I posted this in the League forum too so hopefully I get some offers here on my end before the deadline

haha what heat? I'm cruising through my division. As ColtFan4Life just posted, you see the part where it says "Division leaders advance" come playoff time.

I understand how it works, but come playoffs, you're toast!

btw, I talked smack earlier in the season and got waxed that next week. Funny how that works...just having some fun with ya.

btw, I talked smack earlier in the season and got waxed that next week. Funny how that works...just having some fun with ya.

"Come playoffs, you're toast"

haha , we'll see. I let my points do the talking for me lol

Got blown out last week & now adding to my already staggering point total on the season

The Colts could learn from me. Just cause you get blown out doesn't mean it's the end. Regroup, short term memory, & play better next time :thmup:

Btw, you're welcome. Gave you a 1 game lead in your division with my win over Andy

Btw, you're welcome. Gave you a 1 game lead in your division with my win over Andy

Moved me into 3rd..and gaining on both of you in points..plus, in a couple of weeks..you and IndyD4U play. After this next week, but schedule is a lot easier..Don't mess up...another week like you had against me the previous week, and the race gets tight TY..and IndyD4U isn't far behind either.

I'm working on coming up with a trade for you TK..Still looking into it, and it would be beneficial to both our teams...however, I need to make sure it doesn't make you unbeatable...

I'll let you know soon enough..You have someone that I want, but it would have to be a 2-1 trade to make it fair for me..I ran trade evaluations, and its still in the working out process...IF I make the trade, it will be the best one you will have offered to you. And it doesn't involve your "Gold mine" players.

That's all I can say right now..but you 2 and Grandmama need to watch out for me..Right now, all I care about is getting ahead of you or IndyD4U so I get that first round bye.

The trade I really wanted I offered 3-1 to Broosters for my Team name's sake, but I cant get him for a decent price ( and I only wanted TY cause he's my favorite player and team namesake.)...So I went and traded 3 players, including a top D for Victor Cruz, so I'm basically set for a playoff run..(Barring injuries)

Moved me into 3rd..and gaining on both of you in points..plus, in a couple of weeks..you and IndyD4U play. After this next week, but schedule is a lot easier..Don't mess up...another week like you had against me the previous week, and the race gets tight TY..and IndyD4U isn't far behind either.

I'm working on coming up with a trade for you TK..Still looking into it, and it would be beneficial to both our teams...however, I need to make sure it doesn't make you unbeatable...

I'll let you know soon enough..You have someone that I want, but it would have to be a 2-1 trade to make it fair for me..I ran trade evaluations, and its still in the working out process...IF I make the trade, it will be the best one you will have offered to you. And it doesn't involve your "Gold mine" players.

That's all I can say right now..but you 2 and Grandmama need to watch out for me..Right now, all I care about is getting ahead of you or IndyD4U so I get that first round bye.

The trade I really wanted I offered 3-1 to Broosters for my Team name's sake, but I cant get him for a decent price ( and I only wanted TY cause he's my favorite player and team namesake.)...So I went and traded 3 players, including a top D for Victor Cruz, so I'm basically set for a playoff run..(Barring injuries)

Wait...... the top 2 seeds get a first round bye week?

When were you guys gonna tell me?

Again, sorry, I just didn't have a need for the 3 offered, and TY starts for me most every week.

The Knights in Armor are currently interested in shopping Antonio Gates, Adam Vinny, & Andy

Dalton

If you're interested, send some offers.

I've been on my Ryan Grigson mode lately. Been very active in free agency & the waiver wire. haha

I was going to offer Amendola for Gates straight up..or go Cruz for Gates and Seattle D.but I think I'm just going to stay with what I got, and hope Tony G snaps out of his funk..

Sorry TK...no more trades for me..just thought I'd make your mouth water, over food you won't ever have...guess you're stuck with Apple Juice.

I was going to offer Amendola for Gates straight up..or go Cruz for Gates and Seattle D.but I think I'm just going to stay with what I got, and hope Tony G snaps out of his funk..

Sorry TK...no more trades for me..just thought I'd make your mouth water, over food you won't ever have...guess you're stuck with Apple Juice.

haha I don't need the trades. I'll probably be dropping a few player's soon. I've been very active on the waiver wire & free agency pool. I'm looking at potential targets as I type this but can't sign anyone in until the week resets itself for the next matchup

I would like to be the first to Congratulate TKnight24's Knights in Armor, who, with a record of 9-1 have clinched the first playoff spot in the Average Joe's League. His record is even more amazing considering this is his first year and first team playing Fantasy Football. Well done TK...you deserve your apple juice for the day. :D

Yep, congrats TK.

The Peyton pick paid off. :)

I would like to be the first to Congratulate TKnight24's Knights in Armor, who, with a record of 9-1 have clinched the first playoff spot in the Average Joe's League. His record is even more amazing considering this is his first year and first team playing Fantasy Football. Well done TK...you deserve your apple juice for the day. :D

Where does it say I clinched already? @ColtFan4Life

@BucColts What team are you in the league?

EDIT: Just checked the app, I see the little star next to my team name :)

:yahoo:

Ah, the #5 seed thus far

I'll be keeping my eye on you. (º-º)

You better be watching IndyD4U..you still have to play him..he's 8-2 and moving closer to your total points....

buccolts has a tough team too...i'm not taking my eye off of him, even though I got some breathing room in the division this weekend.

And yes...those "elite league" players have been awful quiet...only one I know that is doing good is SilentHill..