Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 6-3?

Kenny

I'd say loosing to a winless team whilst in the hunt for your division. Sure we sucked today, but least we can say we didn't loose to the Jags!!!!!!!

Yet...  We still have one more shot and we DID lose to them at home last year in fact have lost our last two at home to the Jags.

Still the Titans are the team you want to see if you are headed to 0-16 we got off the snide in 2011 vs. them and now the Jags...

Here is all you need to know about how today went for the Colts, the best thing to happen to the Colts today was a Jags win.  People need to try wrapping their heads around that one. 

Locker is ruled out for Thursday at least per BR.

So? We have a tendency to make any QB look good. Locker being out shouldn't make you feel any easier. 

Whats worse than 6-3? A lot of things but this team was flat out embarrassed by a 3-6 team today. 

So? We have a tendency to make any QB look good. Locker being out shouldn't make you feel any easier. 

Whats worse than 6-3? A lot of things but this team was flat out embarrassed by a 3-6 team today. 

It does make me feel a bit easier, I would rather have the Colts face Fitzpatrick than Locker. 

Were you saying that same thing today as well about facing Clemens instead of Bradford? Please!

Well first, it doesn't matter who we play if we play like we did today.  Blaine Gabbert would've smashed us for crying out loud.  Yes, I still would rather play Fitzpatrick than Locker.